Oh no! Still no Feldrake!

It has now been nearly 10 days since I earned and then claimed my Feldrake on Twitch during the launch of Dragonflight, and I have still not received a single hint of my Feldrake existence, despite checking both the Twitch drops website, my Bnet account connections to make sure they are still linked, AND in-game.

The Twitch drop page states quite clearly that my accounts are linked and the fact that the mount has been claimed. Similar to my Dragon Kite, which I received within 2 hours of claiming, and the same as my Kiriko unlocks I earned just after Overwatch 2 was released.

This is an outrage and an apparent failure on Blizzard’s part, and now, with even more twitch drops starting from the 9th and ending on the 28th, how do I know I will receive the items I earned by watching and supporting creators when I haven’t even heard a peep about my Feldrake?

8 Likes

I agree 100%. Very frustrating to see new drops, but uncertain whether or not we can receive them. Blizzard says they are aware of the issue, but have made no further comment on it. Are we just SOL?

2 Likes

That’s leaps and bounds better than the response I got which was basically “not our problem, @#$% you copy pasta”.

AGREED, this is totally unacceptable. NOW, they are going to promote MORE drops on twitch when ppl still haven’t rec’d the FELDRAKE…
Blizzard needs to ACTUALLY POST a response about this…we all pay a sub, we all deserve better. Me, I’m here since the beginning of vanilla, never unsubbed…
how bout some damn respect for your players Blizz

1 Like

Yup I don’t think it’s coming for me either :woman_shrugging: nice one blizz

Never let a company pay you tuesday for support today.

1 Like

Same. Got the kite easy. Never got the feldrake even though I claimed it over a week ago.

It made me really salty to see them announce a new twitch drop promotion coming up when they can’t even send the awards out from previous one.

1 Like

That FOMO is kicking in hard huh

I claimed the new one and still didn’t get that. What a joke.

Add me to the list, and Blizzard has unfortunately not provided guidance about how to best handle the situation. Some other sites have suggested disconnecting and reconnecting your Twitch account, but I’m reluctant to take that step with now so much time passed because it’s unclear what sort of timers exist on these things.

I don’t know what the backend looks like, but as a software engineer I’m kind of surprised that it isn’t as simple of a couple of database transactions. Twitch side dumps a list of all battle.net accounts that claimed the drop, sends it to Blizzard, and they do a database update to just enable it for everyone in the list. It must be more complicated than that though or surely they would have taken the action already. What do they gain by not doing it? It’s not like it even challenges their artistic vision for the game or something.

It’s the lack of transparency, as always, that frustrates everyone.

Little update for everyone, It’s now been 11 days without a hint of my drake, and both my open support tickets about getting this issue solved say, “Wait time currently unavailable.”

Thanks, Blizzard; nothing better than ignoring your paying customers, then when they finally get their ticket read, giving them the same cookie-cutter bot response that doesn’t help them. I suggest hiring more CS staff.

1 Like

Might be slight copium but…I had the same issue and I’m just at the point where IDGAF about the feldrake. The concept is cool and all, but the drake’s polygon count looks like it was made for a gamecube game. The newer stuff looks way better.

i still yet to receive my Feldrake as well, claimed it the same day it started, i know my accounts are linked since i have that freaking pet, but yet no mount yet… talk about a slap in the face from Blizz

1 Like

They updated us about an hour ago, saying it’s still under investigation and there is no other info on that.

I’m quite upset to be honest. Saying they’re investigating and there’s no ETA on a fix merely implies they’re working on a fix and it isn’t cutting it for me.

I’d like a crystal clear response on whether they intend to fix this in the future or not.

I’m pretty disappointed. It’s been over 11 days already.

That cuz Fel Drake is a 0.1% drop rate

They’re sending out Feldrakes now to those that didn’t receive it it seems. I and many others just received ours.

I haven’t received my Dragon Kite pet yet though, so it seems it’s just the Feldrake for now.

Still haven’t gotten mine, claimed 15 days ago, nor the Cenarion Hatchling pet claimed 5 days ago, nor the Swift Windsteed pet claimed 4 days ago. Just claimed the Perpetual Purple Firework, but I’m not optimistic.

My Twitch account shows as linked at Battle.Net, and the Dragon Kite Pet was delivered. I’m still a bit shocked that the rest has gone so poorly, and as a software engineering architect am really curious about whatever is going on behind the scenes with this.