Error #132 after patch 10.0.5

I keep getting this error when playing my druid. It started occurring today after downloading the patch.

The situation that causes it to occur: I am in feral form and i go into stealth. I use shred on the mob and the moment it hits the error pops up. It does not occur if i shred without stealth active.

I have turned off all my addons and tried again and it keeps happening.

The text read:
Error #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception!
Program D:\World of warcraft_retail_\Wow.exe
ProcessID: 11588
ThreatID: 16388
Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION

The instruction at “0x0000018b028cfbb8” referenced memory at “0x0000018b028cfbb8”
The memory could not be “executed”

14 Likes

Similar thing.

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program C:\Program Files (x86)\World of warcraft_retail_\Wow.exe
ProcessID: 12836
ThreatID: 7084

The instruction at “0x000007ff9b3265f60” referenced memory at “0x0000000000000058”

1 Like

Same here! Rogue Stealth cast shadowstrike and critical crushs the game

4 Likes

Same error happening here

The instruction at “0x0000018b028cfbb8” referenced memory at “0x0000018b028cfbb8”

This just happened to me as well while I was casting Shadowstrike from stealth on my Rogue. Was in the Cobalt Assembly doing Cobalt Catastrophe. Happened to me twice in the last ten minutes or so.

Yeah, it’s happening for me even before I log in. My mage character won’t even load in the Character Select screen before the game crashes with this error.

That’s all I’m getting and I’ve updated everything, deleted add-ons and did everything except reinstall the game. I’m doing that now, if this doesn’t work then idk what to do. Can we please have a blue post on this?

I’m about to reinstall, too, but hesitant. Let me know how the reinstall goes if it helps

Will do, right now it’s in the uninstalling process

I doubt reinstalling will fix it if so many people are having the same issue caused by a similar action in game.

There’s a article that has this as the last way to fix it, I’m just doing what they suggest and if it still doesn’t work then a $57.79 billion company seriously needs more steps

Same here. Rogue full combo point envenom from stealth. Reproduced 5 times. 3 times with full addons, 1 time with recommended addons off, 1 time with no addons. Crashed every single time

This has just started happening to me as well. Same error code and only happens with certain items. I am in the same boat as Madalin. I am feral druid and happens with stealth and some abilities. WTF and other items have been renamed. I have no addons. This is ridiculous for a game and company like Bliz. I get there will be bugs, but these errors are unacceptable.

Reinstalling now, will let you all know if this works. If not, I guess me and my cripple butt will head to bed. So much for relaxing after tearing a tendon in the ankle lol

1 Like

My hope is blizzard and see this and it’ll get hot fixed Maybe tomorrow… Who knows?

same here =(

I kinda doubt it

Pretty much a ton of us same thing, they need to patch fix whatever they broke

Going to take forever to redownload, joy…

tried to log in without addons and kept getting fatal exception. reinstalling now and still not working…
Blizz…