Error 132 and Locking up

Hey all. Essentially Warcraft is freezing up and sending me to my desktop. It was producing a FATAL ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception earlier, but after a scan and repair of the files the issue seems to be resolved. I’ve checked for updates, deleted the cache, WTF and all addons. Now just locking up at times. This is on a fresh build just a little over a month old. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Join the thread that’s already about this issue:

Hey Earl, could you grab your latest error log and post it here? You can find information on getting error logs on this page:

Error 132 is a generic error code and can be caused by practically anything. Each error 132 should be treated and diagnosed uniquely.

1 Like

Yes, 132 is a generic error code, but seeing how there’s been a bunch of recent reports about it, after a recent update to the client, it’s probably related. Note the size of the thread I linked. For the sake of the blues that help with these issues, it’s probably best to keep them all piled up in one place.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.