Extended maintenance ? its server time and nothing

Uh huh. You know we have 50 states and CA is one of them & has been since 9/9/1850. Thatsaid, I’m sure you consider them a state when they vote for your favored candidate in a general election.

I do a LOT of handwriting at work. There is always paperwork to be done, daily…
signs to be made for the store

handwriting is more personal…people don’t do cards much anymore…but they should. a nice handwritten note in a card is …personal…it adds a LOT to relationships, whether friends or loved ones…or…heck even work

1 Like

Work in any government organization, state, federal, judicial, military - they all use plenty pen and paper. It’s impractical to expect to always have working electronics. They are unreliable.

1 Like

I have have no complaints about extended maint. this week.

“You want it done fast or do you want it done right?”

1 Like

Best way to know time zones these days is to add cities in those other time zones on a weather app and you’ll never be called out again.

yeah…evolution and adaptation.

1 Like

Absolutely. I love these people outing themselves.

My ye olde dictionary never misspelled a basic word, my Google however needs to go back to Kindergarten…

but …what if a person could do both…
write legibly in cursive AND type
with all fingers…
that would be like a suuuuper huuuumyn or something!

The government is known for their efficiency .

It’s cloudy here so I cant use my sundial…

I love garden sundials.

I was hoping but nope, still 132 fatal exception… I guess it’s time to accept I will have to cancel my sub after approximately 18 years. I certainly can’t afford to buy a new pc everytime they do this(some patch that broke my excellent playability from the night before it was implemented). :confused:

Time Zones are hard.

Last Tues maint.was fine. It was Wednesday’s that was messed up.

Have you posted this in the tech support forum?

Not today, there’s many many posts from many players since last Tuesday’s patch about it and I’ve spent the week playing tag with tickets. I guess they don’t need our money and I really can live without this game… Error #132 after patch 10.0.5

Have been in the game for 20 minutes. Just gathering expedition packs and disturbed dirt because I never see them any other time.

30 mins past already , 3 days now i havent played , guess ill goto bed , and wake up and goto work again , 3 Days , when im available to play its offline… so sad…