Error #132 after patch 10.0.5

Same thing happening to me as I’m logging in from character select screen. I’ve deleted cache, wtf, interface folders, rebooted computer, disabled all addons, etc. nothing has worked.

1 Like

Mostly the same here too. I can log in and get to character screen. When I try to load into one, I get:

Error #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception!
Program D:\World of warcraft_retail_\Wow.exe
ProcessID: 12056
ThreatID: 4124
Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION

The instruction at “0x000007fff59b69b67” referenced memory at “0x0000000000000058”
The memory could not be “read”

Been trying since servers were up. Ive tried rebooting computer, clearing cache and flushing dns. Still waiting

1 Like

WTB Blue post to at least acknowledge this issue

5 Likes

Yeah mine is the same I can only get to character screen on all my characters on any server. If I try to select my mage character, she doesn’t even load the avatar it immediately crashes when I select her without even clicking log in.

1 Like

I can, however, load a character just fine in classic.

I noticed that too, tempted to just classic it up but going to wait till the download is done

Just adding to the list…same error I am getting…

Same here. Such is my luck, first time it happened was in the middle of a Solo Shuffle run (lost 5 rounds because of it).

For me, it happens when I stealth and immediately do a Rake stun. Seems to happen almost guaranteed if I leap to a second target through Wild Charge, then do Stealth (through Incarnation or Shadowmeld), then Rake.

Have already tried to Scan and Repair, and rebooting Windows. No change.

I’ve literally DC’ed every round in solo shuffle as a feral druid. Seems like stealth rake might be it as others suggested? SUPER FRUSTRATING!

Let me rephrase that, not DC straight up crash with an exception… Every. Single. Round. I lost easy rounds due to this.

I’m also having this issue. I can access my character screen with no issues, but once the load bar completes on any of my characters I’m immediately getting this Error #132. Ran the Scan and Repair, turned off all addons, Deleted Cache and Interface folders. Nada

4 Likes

So I did all steps and still have crashing error. WTB Blue to acknowledge this! I know there’s another maintenance tomorrow but still at least let us know you know of this issue

At least y’all actually manage to load into a character. I crash everytime on trying to load anyone. I don’t want this fixed tomorrow. I want it fixed RIGHT BLOODY NOW.
Like, its bad enough that I can’t give y’all the benefit of the doubt. It is incredibly embarrassing. You got elevators causing disconnections, you got people losing core elements of their class, and thats IF you can log in at all!

What is the DAMN POINT of a PTR if this is what happens? Was like a dirty bomb went off across the entire game. Unleashed Pandora’s box of bugs

1 Like

To give the illusion that they’re “doing something” before release. They aren’t.

Actually I can’t even log into a character, I get the character list and then, loading screen full then crash

4 Likes

same hopefully they fix this today! tomorrow australia day so i wanna get some nice pushes in the arena without worrying about waking up early tomorrow
hahahahaever

i try login DK and it gets 3 quarters through the loading screen get that fatal error and whenever i click on my monk it instantly gets the fatal error.

I wouldn’t risk it if I were you, unless you’re not too concerned about your rating.

Generally speaking it’s never a good idea to do rated pvp on patch day, precisely cause these things always seem to happen.

Has anyone found a fix that worked for them?

1 Like

I’m at work and can’t test this. Try deleting your WTF folder and Cache folder.

Hoping theres a fix asap
1st time this ever happened to me.
I can click on any toon in character selection but if i press monk it crashes and cant get past loading screen when trying to login on other characters