[ERA] Grobbulus Alliance & Horde Need YOU

Look, I’m short on my usual creativity today, so I’ll get straight to the point.

Both guilds on the Alliance and Horde need a few more raiders on Grobbulus Classic Era!

The alliance guild, Legacy, has spent from 2021 to 2024 building our roster up, and working our way from 16 man MC clears to 25 person BWL clears, to chipping away at AQ40 with 30 and finally clearing all of Naxx as of March 2024 with our first KT kill. We have never had a full 40 person roster, and continue to need more folks on our side as we continue to enjoy our forever vanilla wow home.

The horde guild, Requiem, is also in need of foul creatures of the horde. They are working on BWL progression today and have impressively bolstered their numbers in recent months.

Grobbulus on Era is what I lovingly call a microserver. Long gone are the days of massive populations on Grobb, we have just two guilds here today. We are a mix of hold outs who never moved away to Whitemane, and new heroes who have started a new or migrated over in search for smaller, community focused, casual yet accomplished raid environments.

I send this message out in hopes of reaching like minded vanilla wow enthusiasts searching for a new home, or even brand new players intimated by the hyper optimized and soulless realms that may seem like their only option.

Legacy (A) raids M/F from 7-10pm PT. You can find our discord here: https://discord.gg/Ux5m9wPYe3

Requiem (H) raids F/Sa from 7-10pm PT. You can find their discord here: https://discord.gg/U4wMGSa88X

We hope to see you in battle soon,

Jarl

3 Likes

I’ve got you… or more specifically, ChatGPT has you. I don’t think you need to know the context I gave it (>.<), but I asked it to generate a post in your style and this is what it spat out…

:heart:

2 Likes

Not too bad…. But this is how I know these ain’t Jarl’s words!

A good reminder, I better be getting some fine mead for Saph and KT tonight!

1 Like

I thought you might pick up on that. It just goes to show you… Skynet is not yet ready to take over.

1 Like

I noticed just one other person on that server… very sad.

Quite the opposite! We enjoy the micro server vibes. Plenty of other options if you’re looking for lots of players online at all times (consumes, dungeons, community, etc)

Not many (any others?) that are clearing Naxx with a single guild per faction, that has to rely entirely on itself for anything that exists.

I know it sounds crazy when the natural inclination is to play with the most people as possible, but you really only need one guild, and it’s been the most fun I’ve ever had in WoW playing on a “dead sever”.

So then… what does the Role Play Guild need for running dungeons?

Whatever you enjoy playing, come join the fun <3

1 Like

Bumpin — if you’re looking for a fun, casual, yet accomplished raid environment for Era and can make raids M/F 7-10pm PT (relaxed attendance policy, no commitment needed!) come join us on Grobbulus!

Still looking? Coming back and looking for a place I can start fresh and raid since I never got to do it back in 2004 or 2019. Any classes/specs in high demand?

1 Like

We are always looking for new friends :slight_smile: classes in demand is always shifting, so we always say play whatever class makes you happiest and stick around!

1 Like

Looking to make a Druid and learn to heal, whens the best time to reach out for a Ginv?