Dragonflight will be the last expansion

They’ve already started the next expansion.

Rise of the Murlocs baby!

See you in 2!

1 Like

I do not trust your magic eight ball!

They’re probably dangerously close to releasing WoW on consoles (And mobile). Easily another 5+ years after that.

people said the same thing when MoP came out, was gonna be the last expansion. Guess what? is not

I will try to post here again in 11.0 :panda_face:

2 Likes

I’d play it.

1 Like

o i’member

member the time when MOP was going to kill WoW?!

You must be new…

4 Likes

I’ve heard this one before.

Edit: Oh, wait, this is a necro.

Very reminiscent of…
2015 ‘we got him now’
2016 ‘we got him now’
2017 ‘we got him now’
2018 ‘we got him now’
2019 ‘we got him now’
2020 ’ we got him now’
2021 ‘we got him now’
2022 ‘we got him now’
2023 ‘we’ll get him next year’.

Jesus christ…just stop talking about it and do it already :rofl::rofl::rofl:
every expansion this gets said…and every expansion its wrong

It reminds me of the christians who say war is the announcing of the second coming. As if there had never been another war in history.

1 Like

:dracthyr_lulmao:

2 Likes

People will play it until it dies or they stop enjoying it, that is how it works. A warning serves no purpose.

Most christians arent studied enough to know when that time will be.
they dont even know that it wouldnt happen until a VERY specific event occurs.
One guy I know just literally figured it out recently. Dude is almost 60 and been reading a bible since he could read and somehow the very plain passage just got blown over for all those decades, lol.

I know pastors who say ‘it can happen any time now’.
no…it literally cant because that one thing MUST happen BEFOREHAND.
And its nothing that is small or unnoticeable. The entire world will see it if/when it happens.

I genuinely admire your commitment to the bit. Looking forward to seeing the full list when 11.0 is announced.

1 Like

the whole kiddie disney approach Blizzard is leaning towards is going to kill the game for sure

Four years ago: "BFA will be the last expansions because [put your reason here]
Two years ago: "ShadowLands will be the last expansions because [put your reason here]
Today we hear: "DrafonFlight will be the last expansions because [put your reason here]

Some things never change.

1 Like

The End Times prediction from Revelation, Chapter 11 is that two prophets will be killed in Jerusalem and rez after 3.5 days, and it’ll be on TV and the interwebs and then JC will slide in like, “Sup, fam? I trust you’ve all been loving one another while I was gone, like I commanded you to do.” And then he’ll look at Capitalism, and bigotry, and politics, and hustle culture, and then fly off into space alone.

Again?
This kind of reminds me of how I have survived “The End of The World” in RL several times already.

2 Likes

People said that about blood elves. Somehow, we seem to have managed.