Blizzard...what is your next move now?

I see that many players has left this game, even some of the cherished video makers. The sexual harassment, and other issues, has really hit home with many players. Large guilds are starting to feel the sting because they (now) have to use Pre Group to fill the gaps of players who has left the game. It looks like that the large realms are having slots for players join in if they want to change realms, from their smaller realms. Chats are a lot more quieter than normal, kinda making it boring to sit and chat with others.
A lot of players are now wondering if Shadowlands will be the last expansion and it is a very hot topic on chat. I have been responding with, “I think there will be another expansion and then we will have more of an answer if WoW is truly coming to an end”. Many people thought that Cataclysm was the last expansion, but Blizzard kept WoW alive with a few more expansions. Cataclysm also had plenty of players who all left, nearly, at the same time. So…I will see what the next expansion will bring before I make a judgement on if WoW is finally coming to an end.
Now the question is…how is Blizzard going to respond to the current lack of players? How is Blizzard going to win them back? Many players are tired of broken promises made by Blizzard a few years back. Blizzard promised to start listening to the players and that only lasted with one expansion. I think Legion was the last expansion was the last time Blizzard truly listened to the players and that expansion turned out great. Then comes Battle for Azeroth…Blizzard went back to their old ways by ignoring the player’s demands and BFA turned out awful. If money is the only thing you will listen to Blizzard, then maybe it is time for the players to start leaving so you won’t make much money at all. The next move is yours Blizzard.

dis-a-gree

3 Likes

Development has been delayed by 1 -2 years because we fired all our lead developers and no one wants to replace them :rofl:

Congratz guys , some of you all will finally be free from your fix in this game :+1:

2 Likes

It is time for CRUG to rise!

4 Likes

“I may not always rant on the forums but when I do I use no paragraph or sentence structure.” GD probably.

4 Likes

World take over and apocalypse.

If wow don’t have many players what do you think these other mmos have in the last 17 yrs besides 1 other which took the worst expansion ever by wow to make it popular. It’s a mmo problem not a wow problem it’s quite populated still.

I agree, 8.3 was peak storytelling.

2 Likes

Blizzards next move…

1 Like

So hard to find good clips of that movie…

that don’t break code of conduct.

Wow different strokes for different folks! I thought the WoD was the end of the game when it became obvious that Blizzard was trying to get professions out of the game . The move to close down open world PVP saved the former PVP servers spending 20 or 30 minutes of every hour recovering your body was more than many players were willing to accept and the thousands of gold in repairs every day made it difficult to advance… the relief was short lived when they instituted the scaling so that waiting until you were 5 or 6 levels above the NPCs or in some cases 10 levels in order to survive was wiped out. A few of my toons got killed between 500 and 1000 times questing in BfA. I have toons in full Heirloom level 50 gear that have not been to the Broken Isles or Tiragard yet. I plan on getting shadowlands and trying to see if I can survive there IF NOT oh well1 I will wait for the next Xpac and that set of heirlooms to start Shadowlands.