Dragonflight will be the last expansion

That’s right the last expansion. It’s going to be a dead end. Why because of the lack of content.

It will trickle in so slow that people will no longer put any more effort into a dying game.

You have been warned.

2 Likes

please have a look at the Legion Reveal at Gamescom 2015…

There is barely anything mentioned same as with DF reveal …

Reveals are not for announcing every single detail…

15 Likes

Nope. They need to keep wow relevant somehow.

1 Like

Thanks for the update, Nostradamus.

See you in two years for the 11.0 reveal.

40 Likes

Right because your opinion is going to make everyone hate Dragonflight.

8 Likes

I think they can make an expansion of squirrels pet battles and zebra hooves, and people would play it. The story could be about how we’re raising kittens and fighting off owls.

Maybe not 10 million players worthy…

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

3 Likes

Now serving doomsayer post #5,634,456,083.

16 Likes

Remember when TBC was gonna kill WoW?

2 Likes

A timeless classic.

3 Likes

Besides what everyone else has said already. Ion already used the phrasing of “next 2 or 3 expansions” in context to questions in interviews for dragon flight.

So you need to tell the director of wow that DF is the last one I guess.

2 Likes

nice try but not gonna happen. If WoW can go from WoD to Shadowlands and still have players you know even in the worst case scenario there is still something special about the game that brings players back

5 Likes

I remember people saying this about wotlk.

There’s tons of content, though, and most people here haven’t done even a fraction of it.

1 Like

YTMND still exists?! Amazing!

2 Likes

The fact that people were posting “WoW is dead” memes on that dinosaur of a website should say something about the game’s resilience lmao

3 Likes

My all time favourite is still there! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thats it, DF confirmed to be the last expac by outfoxyou. We had a great run guys, lots of fun!

2 Likes

Can I borrow your crystal ball. I want to re-invest my 401k and maybe buy a lottery ticket.

4 Likes

The Shadowlands feature trailer litterally just previewed 4 of the zones, I’m sure that we’ll have at least as much content as that lol

1 Like

Want to know what my content was from Vanilla until end of WoD? BG’s, duels, W-PvP, Arenas, Professions and proper PVP gear and good Class design.

So far all of these features are getting attention in Dragonflight. We are good.

2 Likes

Ah another chicken little crying the sky is falling.

This happens every expansion, since WotLK or heck even before.

1 Like