Divine Minds open recruitment for Shadowlands

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• DPS with a tank off-spec (Non DH/DK) Druid > Monk > Pally
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • Rogue - Any spec
  • Disc Priest - HIGH Priority
  • Balance Druid - HIGH Priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237

2 Likes

Been raiding with this guy for months now and it’s been a real treat. Really looking forward to SL to get here and start pushing again.

2 Likes

I initially joined Divine Minds looking for a raiding guild, and what I found was a home. Our group of raiders has quickly become some of my closest friends. I enjoy when I get home from work and can log in and chat/game/hangout whatever. This guild is the real deal. We take raiding seriously on raid night, but every other night of the week you will catch us roasting each other or posting ridiculous memes.

Our ranks are getting full so if you’d like to join as a full time raid member our spots are limited, however we are always taking alternates for those who prefer a less committed schedule. It’s important to always have people to show up on raid night! Take care

Pickle

2 Likes

i have been around these guys since i was a lvl 83 bear druid not knowing anything about this game. zym and pickle took a chance on me and ive learned so much from these people a lot of these guys take the take to try to help in anyway they can theyre a family so if u want a home join us here in DIVINE MINDS

1 Like

Selling Heroic NYA tonight!

Beautiful new week everyone!

If you want to run with a solid crew, and become part of our brotherhood then please contact one of our officers or submit your app. We are happy to tell you what we are about and go over our history and future aspirations as a guild! Happy grinding
Pickle

2 Likes

These bois, no #KINGS, have made me feel super welcome. I spent an awfully long time guild hopping and this is the first time since probably Cata where I’ve feel like I’ve found a ‘fit.’ Cool, supportive, chill dudes AND clearing content, is the dream right?

1 Like

Great group of people, looking to add a couple more to the roster for shadowlands, come play with us !

Running Mythic NYA tonight for fun! Have a few spots available !

Good day fellow champions,

We are putting our troops together tonight for nya sale runs. We would love to have interested recruits join us! Please reach out to Zymena or one of our officers if you’re looking for a home and want a solid crew throughout Shadowlands!

Good morning everyone !

Hello good people of azeroth and earth

We are a bunch of lighthearted friends who love progging and hanging out together. We would love to add more people to our group. If you enjoy progressing with a bunch of buds, give us a try. We are running a heroic Nya sale run today and would love to have you come hang out with us! Please reach out on battle.net to me or one of the other officers/GM!

Pickle

1 Like

Looking for more for our shadowlands roster - finishing out the expansion with sales runs and some personal goals.

Looking to bring some along to the sales run - cuts will be available to all :smiley:

Hi everyone. Pickle here. We are looking to expand our roster and our player core. We are running a heroic sale run tonight at 8 and would love to have you come. Please add my battle tag in the original post and I’d be happy to pass your info on to our awesome GM Zymena

1 Like

Beautiful day in Azeroth.

We’ve been dabbling in a lot of PVP given the state of the current tier. We have arenas going on daily within our guild. I’m trying out a new shaman heals and would love to have more friends and guildmates to run 3s with! We also have guild group among us and overwatch running about every other day as well! Please reach out if you’d like to join!

Recruitment going well so far. We have a couple more spots we’d like to fill out to finish out our roster! Please feel free to reach out to myself or one of the officers for more information!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

We are still actively looking for great guildies to join our crew! We added some new members who are great additions and will only continue to get bigger and better. We have a heroic sale running Thursday at 8pm Eastern if you want to feel what our vibe is like. Please reach out if you’re interested!

Heroic sale run tonight! Would love to have any potential recruits joining us in slaying Nzoth and make some gold for yourselves in the process!

High recruitment for a blood DK!