[H] Shadow/Disc Priest LF Raid Team

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/turalyon/jari

Battlenet - Jariyah#1831

Horde Only (not sure why this still shows me as Alliance), Shadow Main Spec with Disc Flex Heal, 10+ year raiding history

I’ve been away from the game since killing Jaina - quit due to burn out. I’m hoping being a raider on a team instead of leading a team will help me maintain better balance. I’ve always lead or been an officer for Cutting Edge teams ever since WotLK but, as you know, it’s a ton of work. I’m an adult with a job and real life responsibilities and, while I want to raid at a high level, I don’t want to run a raid team anymore.

I’m looking for an adult team with mature raiders that runs an efficient raid where people come prepared and boss strat planning is done ahead of time. Top 100, realm first, etc. are not important to me. I just want to make good weekly progress with friendly people and kill all of the bosses each tier. While I’m one of those people who is always looking to be better and can be very competitive, I don’t want the stress of having to be the very best. While 90+ percentile rankings are fun (and I’ve been there plenty), the goal is a dead boss. No more than 10 hours per week, less preferred.

Please type your favorite food in your response so I know you’re not just a copy paste jockey. Thanks for reading!

top food is 100% without a doubt homemade cajun chicken and shrimp alfredo with tons of veggies in it

The Boys is a new raiding guild, returning for Shadowlands. Our core is a group of players who have played together for multiple tiers prior, always obtaining CE. Leadership roles are filled with people having high end raiding experience (US top 3, and US top 100). We are looking for strong players looking to finish the tier at a fast pace, with a relax schedule.

Raid Times:
Tues-Thurs 5:30PM PST - 830PM PST
Sunday: optional alt raid/heroic farm

What we’re looking for:

Cutting Edge/ close to Cutting edge experienced players

Strong class knowledge and talent. This means being able to perform mechanics while doing your role well.

Players who come to raid ready. This means consumables as well as fight knowledge. Know the fights prior to the pull, know what to expect.

Team oriented players, this means putting the kill before your parse especially on progression.

Positive attitude. We want friendly individuals who want to game with the boys. Joking around is totally okay, but on progression we want individuals who know how to keep it serious and stay focused.

Individuals who play the game outside of raid. This can be multiple different things whether it’s mythic plus, or hitting some arena, we want people that enjoy the game, not raid loggers.

We are looking primarily for strong dps players, A Warrior, as well as a Disc Priest/Resto Shaman. High priority for ranged

Attendance.
We understand that life happens, and this is a video game, but we expect 90% attendance. Remember you have 19 other players relying on you. We want players who are consistent and will stick around, not leave mid tier.

No need to fill out an application, just talk to us.
Contact Information

Cody
Discord: cody#1505

Hey there, contact me if interested!

Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 6-9 pm PST(9-12 am EST)

What we are about: We are currently focusing on AOTC for the raid, if the raid groups evolve into something that is capable of mythic progression we will take that next step. Outside of raiding, we are on throughout the week doing M+, PVP(BGS & Arenas, Leveling new toons, and whatever else the Blizzard grind brings out.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Keling#1988 / Discord: Raddasan#5705

Needs: Currently looking for all roles to fill slots for heroic raids. If you are coming back from a long break, looking to clear AOTC, brand new to the game, and looking to gain that experience; Oh Yeah Fruit Punch I believe is the place for you!

[H] (Mal’ganis) 2 Day Raiding Guild

Hello, we are Gray Parse located on Mal’ganis, achieved 11/12M NYA and looking to push strong into SL going for C.E. every tier. Roster is revolved around many former C.E. and previous top 100 guild players. We raid 630-1030 CT Tues/Thurs.

LF Spriest, Enhn Shamman or Warlock

BTAG: Smokey#1196
Smokey#9390
PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

Hi Jari! Favorite food is probably steak and mashed potatoes. Rest of guild info is down below if you’re interested!

< Arduous > is a reformed guild led by a mix of current 12/12M cutting edge, high mythic+ players and returning players looking to achieve CE throughout Shadowlands.
Our raid times are Tues/Thurs. 7-10 PST.
Because we only raid for two nights each week, we expect our raiders to come prepared each night and ready to perform at a high level. We place a strong emphasis on the ability to improve every week, and expect our raiders to dig through logs and figure out how best to play their class and spec.
Ideal fit for players looking for a laid-back atmosphere, but who know how to roll up their sleeves when its time to get a kill or progress in a fight.
We are currently looking for spriests, warlocks, boomkins, and disc priests.
If interested add Btag Goldenbear#1583, or reach out in game @ Goldnbear-Tichondrius.

Hey there!!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/divine-minds-open-recruitment-for-shadowlands/644765

Thanks for all the replies so far! Reaching out! :slight_smile: