H/A LF CE Mythic Raiding guild

Warlock (Was my main in BFA), DH, Frost/Unholy DK or WW Monk LF raiding guild previous raiding experience ATOC in all raids and 9/12 Mythic Nyalotha.

Looking for raiding guild with late night PST raid times.
Times within 8PST-10 PST start time.
Discord: elohels(Avjgjoe)#2310
Bnet: Razed#1594

Let me know I’ll be on all day willing to transfer realms TONIGHT. Prefer Horde, but willing to go Alliance for the right fit.

Hi there, our guild name is Severity. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a couple more dps to round out the roster. add me if interested or have any questions would love to talk .
btag: mke#11978

Still looking

About us:
“Yeah Right” is a late night mythic progression guild, with core members who have been together since Wrath of the Lich King. Our team believes in maintaining a high standard of play and having a friendly but competitive atmosphere while pushing mythic progression. Our goal is to have a positive raid environment that encourages and congratulates raiders for optimal play. We pride ourselves in having an extremely low turnover rate and active community outside of raid.
RAID SCHEDULE: 9 Hour Raid Week

• Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:00pm-1:00am PST (1:00am – 4:00am EST)
    CURRENT RAID PROGRESS
  • 12/12M Ny’alotha (US Rank 173)
  • 8/8M Eternal Palace (US Rank 183)
  • 9/9 BOD (US Rank 304)
  • 8/8 Uldir (US Rank 537)
    Current Needs (in order):
  • Mage
  • Any RDPS
  • Death knight DPS

Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes.
Minimum Requirements:

• Competitive parses
  • Current Mythic raiding experience
  • 90%+ attendance (and the ability to post out in Discord 24 hours ahead of time)
    For guild inquiries please add and message us
  • Recruitment: bliss#0227 (discord) clkrohn#1535 (battlenet)
  • GM: busdawg#1836 (battlenet)

Hey there! Here’s our info for you :smiley:

Divine Minds open recruitment for Shadowlands - #15 by Picklemd-illidan

HI! we’re looking for a few more exceptional players for our raid team! We have just reformed for Shadowlands, and would love to offer you a new home! Most of us have been top 100 throughout WoW’s lifetime and want to be there on a two-day schedule. Most of us are from Midwinter, Limited Liabilty, and Smitus and Friends. I would love to chat with you! We have an application you can fill out or we can sit down and chat! Let me know!
Raid times: Tues/Wed 9-1 EST-
Alliance: US- Sargeras
First week of heroic and mythic- Additional time will be added

https: //tinyurl. com/y5clp764 (Remove the spaces)

Btag- Rollexx#1650
Discord-Rollexx#3190