[H][US] Balance druid looking for a CE guild

I am looking for a CE guild that raids on the weekdays as i can’t raid weekends. I have Mythic experience from the first 2 tiers of BFA but i missed CE both times due to guild dying or just not having enough time. I am very confident in my skill to dps and do mechanics and i have great raid attendance and can be very vocal if needed.

Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/wingzkin

I am currently on area 52 but if i need to transfer i will

Hello there! The Blank is a newly formed guild looking to form a Mythic raid team focused on getting Cutting Edge in every tier moving forward. We are a group of players coming back to the game that all have CE experience dating back to WotLK, and want to get back to that point moving forward. We are generally very laid back and love to make jokes at each others expense, however when we hit a raid setting we expect it to be more formal during progression with minimal distractions. Raid atmosphere is very important to us, so finding like minded individuals is key as we form our roster.

We expect every raider to be capable of pushing 80th percentile or better on parses consistently. Failure to do so will result in benching and/or replacement. We strongly believe in a “you have to earn your spot” mentality, even after you make the core raid team.

Current recruiting needs:
Holy Paladin, Hunter, Mage, Boomkin, Warlock

Raid Times:
Tues: 8:30pm - 11:30 pm CST
Wed: 8:30pm - 11:30 pm CST
Thurs*: 8:30pm - 11:30 pm CST
*Thursdays will be cut out from mandatory raid schedule once progression is complete for current tier.

We will also be pushing Mythic+ on our off days for those interested.

Apply here:
h ttps://theblanksargeras.enjin.com/recruitment

Contact us in game with any questions:
GM: Ragingbrb#1469
Officers: Daft#1470 / McEpic#11153

Hello Wingzkin!

Bloom - Area 52 is recruiting for CE progression in Shadowlands!

Bloom is a new semi-hardcore late night progression guild focused on clearing CE fast and efficiently in the Shadowlands.

Who We Are
Our leadership is driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We come from backgrounds with various raiding experiences ranging from casual to Top 50 US.

Our Goal

Cutting Edge in the first tier of Shadowlands

Who We Look For

The ideal candidate for our raid team would be someone that feels the same way about progression that we do. We as a guild are looking for players that have the drive to improve and the willingness to put the team before themselves in order to progress at a pace we feel is achievable.

• We will never turn away a more casual player who wishes to wear our guild tag.

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
Strong Healers
If your class/spec is not listed above you are still encouraged to reach out!

Expectaions

• We REQUIRE 90% Attendance (We understand real life might happen sometimes)
  • Performance on your class
  • Raid awareness
  • No drama
  • Understanding the line between toxicity and banter, we expect our raiders to be able to take criticism and jokes in a friendly way. However, blatant toxicity/racism WILL NOT be tolerated.
  • Involvement in guild activities outside of raid (Not mandatory obviously, but nice to see)

Raid Times

Tue: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Wed:12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Thu: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)

Required Add-ons (For players looking to raid)

• DBM/BigWigs
  • WeakAuras
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • RCLootCouncil

Contact
Discord - Vehx#4215 | Zach#2879
BNET - Vehx#11185 | mintx#11365

What’s up Wingzkin.

ABOUT THE GUILD

Inting for Wings is reforming for the new upcoming raid, Castle Nathria. We are currently looking for exceptional dps with a competitive mindset and players that are looking to progress on Mythic Castle Nathria. That being said, we maintain a laid-back, chill environment and love to joke around.

Our raid team has been raiding Mythic for a few months together towards the end of Battle for Azeroth. Many of us have busy schedules and we understand life comes first but achieving Cutting Edge throughout the expansion is possible with a few hours of raiding each week.

This is a community of people from various parts of the world. We do have lgbtq+ people in here and ask that you are lgbtq+ friendly before you join. We plan to have fun while pushing content as many of us are already familiar with each other from either raiding or personally knowing each other in real life. Our main goal is to maintain success throughout the expansion.

If you’re interested in events outside of raiding, this includes: Achievement runs, T-Mog runs or anything prior to another expansion, we are always setting that up.

Raid Schedule / Attendance

Raid Times: Wednesday / Thursday : 8-11 PM EST.

Expectations:

• Please be online a few minutes (15-20 minutes) before raid so we can start raiding on time.
  • Know your class (proper gems, enchants, talents and gear ready)
  • We expect you to know the fights, however experiencing a fight is a huge difference from reading about/watching a fight. Fear not, we will answer any questions you may have and will shotcall throughout.
  • Parse competitively.

What we need

• We are looking for raiders with prior CE raiding experience or people with a push-hard mentality for their raid team.
  • We provide you with a nontoxic environment and we want to keep it that way. Do not bring toxicity towards your raiders or anyone in guild.
  • Have time-management, be able to self-improve yourself and overall have fun while raiding.

If you are a dps and you meet this requirement, feel free to reach out to us.

The Rules

1. We will not tolerate drama or toxicity, if behavior such as this does happen, we will talk to you about it. If the problem continues to occur, you will be kicked.
  2. Raiders are required to have the following addons (BigWigs/DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools and WeakAuras.)
  3. Discord is required for all raiders and is expected to be kept clear for callouts for raid. You are also expected to have a working headset/mic to be able to communicate clearly.
  4. Trials will be brought in and are expected to be available for raid. If we feel that you meet the expectations you will be brought into the raid group.
  5. Make sure you’re always on early before raid.

Contact Us:

Recruitment Officer: Respectheusa
Discord: Respectheusa#5975
Real ID: Cristian#14424

Guild Master/Raid Leader: Holyßean
Discord: Coffee#4961

Officer: Minccino
Discord: Anime#0619
Read ID: Anime#12708

Officer: Lightbend
Discord: Lightbend#4450

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from US Top 50 guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+, PVP, and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank: Currently full.
  • Healer (1): HPally or MW.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: Currently full.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Man I Love Fishing is for the main purpose of pushing through mythic and getting CE every tier possible we have an AOTC core with some light mythic experience looking to push into mythic looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better. We have a place and group to do other content with our schedule days are Tues/Thurs and hours are 7-11 pm CST
We are on Emerald Dream Horde

bumping. still looking

Hey Wingkin,

We are looking for a solid range dps, and a Boomkin would certainly do. I’ll drop the copy pasta below; feel free to reach out if interested!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS

Melee DPS

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Pallyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quarantined-malganis-lfm-tth-8-11-est-former-top-15-us-leadership/720118/79

Hi Wingz! Here is our recruitment spam. Let me know if that is something that interests you. [US][H][Zul Jin] <Homebrew Heroes>1/10 M, 8/10 H, Tu/We

Hey there

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/divine-minds-open-recruitment-for-shadowlands/644765