Brewmaster Monk - LF New Guild - Horde preferred

Hey all!

I’m a returning player that’s looking for some casual hardcore raiding this expansion. I used to tank as a warrior during BC and WotLK, then returned as a tank and raid leader in BFA as a vengeance DH. I have leveled each of the tanks at this point and currently prefer the brewmaster monk overall. Looking to tank and push for some endgame content, also have some friends joining me (including a disc priest and a couple dps friends). I additionally have a DPS DK and Destro warlock, but will be maining my monk going into Shadowlands.

Let me know if you’re interested and I can check back tomorrow. Would prefer an 18+ guild if my post catches your eye. I operate on EST, for reference, but have operated within PST guilds in the past.

I look forward to chatting!

Kael

Hey Kaelinx! Check out my guild below and message me if you’re interested!

< RPG Resurgence > is a newly formed Horde guild on Thrall. We are creating a semi-hardcore raiding guild with social members included. We are looking for everything right now, and while we are planning on pushing past heroic into mythic in Shadowlands we also don’t want to do the standard requirement of making people sit on a bench or play on a different class if they don’t want to.

Our expectations:

• Players must know their class and spec
  • Players must be willing to take criticism and change talents as needed
  • Players will need to be dedicated with an 85% attendance minimum

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs/Fri 7-11 PM EST
Sat (Alt runs) 8-12 PM EST

If a social community with a semi-hardcore raiding core to it is something that interests you, feel free to contact myself at Heruwolf#1364 or GethOverlord#1157

Hi Kaelinx,

We are based on Stormrage - Alliance (I know you said horde preferred). A Brewmaster fits our ranks perfectly and we simply need one more tank to complete our raid roster.

I think our guild would be a good fit as everyone is a mature player and has experience spanning back to Vanilla.

Please see our recruitment post below and if it’s something you may be interested in - hit me up:

Est. 2018

We’re a solid group of generally mature players with experience spanning back to Vanilla. Consisting of some top end raiders, we are looking to clear content relatively quickly, focus when it’s time to focus and have a general good time.

Schedule: Fri/Sat 8:30 > 11:00 EST.

Recruitment:

High Priority Needs: Tanks - all other roles filled.

About us:

A solid group of players looking to clear heroic content and then potentially look at doing Mythic progression. We’ve gotten AOTC for every tier quite quickly. Most likely won’t ever be a cutting edge guild due to time constraints, but we’re not putting a cap on our progression ability. Most players took a break after 8.3 AOTC in preparation for shadowlands, but many of our players in partnership with ‘friend’ guilds have pushed at least 5/12 Mythic.

Consistent groups pushing high keys, lots of motivated players looking to get the best gear possible outside of Mythic content.

Our expections:

We expect people to show up if they say they will. If circumstances change, as much notice as possible is important. We expect players to research their classes, know stat priorities, know rotations inside out and know how to play the best spec for each boss. Players need to be able to receive constructive criticism. This will never be negative, unless you are doing something wrong and simply won’t address it. This means reviewing logs, looking at optimal use of cooldowns, consumables etc.

We have officers and players who are willing to help people out or point people in the right direction for resources about your class and play style, so be vocal if you need help or assistance in any area.

Contact info/App:

Hallrox#2625

Hi there Kael, we could definitely use a brewmaster monk on our core roster! Here’s our info for you :smiley:

Divine Minds open recruitment for Shadowlands

Hello Kaelinx! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run Saturday & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling.

If you’re interested, my discord is Zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!