Delete please!

nope, nah, no thanks!

4 Likes

Im looking to expand my horizons into this server and the alliance. I main disc priest and will roll as that again more than likely. However, I am - once i reach max - looking to raid. I love that youre an lgbt guild and as the “g” in lgbt id love to join, is there a possibility of raiding sooner rather than later?

4 Likes

We doing this bump bump im a hump!

4 Likes

Hey there! I’m a casual player who’s been playing this game since WOTLK as Horde and after taking a break, I’m stepping out of my zone and finally leveling a main Ally toon lmao. I decided to hop over to Proudmoore and start over on a new server, so I don’t really know anyone and would love to join an active / social guild!

My schedule is all over the place because of college classes, so I’m mostly looking for a place to chill and make friends that understand I’m not gonna be in-game 24/7 while I level and work my way back towards end game. Despite playing so long, I’m also pretty new to a lot in the game. While I was growing up I mostly just leveled characters for the fun of it, so there’s a lot I haven’t experienced / learned lol. But I’m part of the LGBTQ+ community, so this guild sounds like it’d be fun!

Discord is : claptrap voice wubwub#6343
or bnet is : WeenieHutJr#11231
if all that sounds cool, feel free to hmu!

4 Likes

UPCOMING EVENT(s): Rainbow Generator Farm!!
When: Sat. June 22nd @ 6pm PST
What: We will be questing to get the RAINBOW GENERATOR TOY for the upcoming Proudmoore Pride Parade …
PLEASE!!: Sign up for whichever event you can attend to on the Guild Calender!!

Thanx!
<33 / Ming

3 Likes

Hello! I’m on Proudmoore and looking for an active guild that has fun in game events. I’ll message you in Discord!

4 Likes

Hey! I’m looking for a guild to call home. Moving my characters to Proudmoore. I main healer on most classes. :slight_smile:

Anamanaguchi#2748

4 Likes

Updated the RAIDING section!! :smiley:

Check it out!

:heart: / Ming

2 Likes

Hello, I am a returning player and hoping to find a guild that i can click with. I think your guild sounds pretty awesome and i would love to join. my disc is Jinks#0489 and my btag is SnowBright#11710

5 Likes

Who is excited for Classic?! :smiley:

I KNOW I AM!!

–Looks as though everyone on Proudmoore is going to the Atiesh server for Classic! Who is coming with? :wink:

2 Likes

delete this please

1 Like