Returning Player Looking for Social Guild

Returning to WoW after a pretty long hiatus, don’t really care which faction, just want a actively social guild. Can play most classes pretty well except healer.

2 Likes

Sunset Riders, a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other. We are on Moon Guard.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time, CST.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Thursday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301

1 Like

Hi there! We would love to have you if you’d be interested in coming to Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

M+ Players (Especially Healers!) who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually playing and pushing M+ keys.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there Vana!!
I would like to welcome you to give The Scalywags on Moon Guard (US) a try. I just thought that I would reply and say hello and tell you a bit about us . We are just starting to build the guild up . The CoGM and myself have played together & were Co GMs for over 5 year in a guild. With that said we want are wanting to create a casually social positive environment where players can meet like minded people and enjoy the game without feeling the pressure of a big guild.

Guild: <The Scalywags>
Faction: Alliance
Server: Moon Guard US
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet:iamtheanjel#1663, Discord: Anjelica#1602
About Us:
We are a socially casual 18+ guild that would like to offer a positive casually social environment that the game seems to have lost.
**** What We Offer:*** Long walks in the forests , nice long swims though A Thousand Needles with entertainment , cookies, shenanigans, free portals, monthly contests, old school raid fun (no pressure) to get xmogs, pets, and mounts.
18+
SENSE OF HUMOR A MUST!
NO Drama.
NO pressure guild play how you want !
Alts are most welcome.
We accept all as long as you follow the rules.
We are LGBTQ friendly.
<The Scalywags> is not an RP guild but we welcome ones that would like to RP together .
Discord and FB page available

any questions please ask.

I hope that your guild search goes well regardless. Best of luck to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. We are looking for raiders that want to work on clearing BoD mythic now but not focus on CE. We would like to get enough active members now to get ready for pushing CE in the next tier in 8.2. Casual spots are available. Current members do PVP and M+.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
Heals 1-2
Ranged Dps
Tank 1

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Koffin#11798
Bio#1702
Shugga#1844

1 Like

Hi Vanawhite, I am the guild leader of Last Sanctuary on Turalyon, and I think you would be a really good fit with us :grin:.

Last Sanctuary is a social, casual guild that wants to explore all the content WoW has to offer in a relaxed and fun manner. Currently, we are building ourselves up to raid in 8.2, so we have been gearing up and having fun playing Mythic+s and PvPing together.

We are mostly looking for players who want to chat in-game and on Discord to keep up our social community, and we would be happy to support you as you level up a new character with us. Feel free to add me if you have any questions: CrosseAAH#1381.

1 Like

VANAWHITE?!

Omgerrrrrd! I can’t believe you got that name! That is so cool! JEALOUS! How cool!

Clears throat
Sorry, I get distracted easily… you know, shineys and everything!.. ANYWAY! Let me introduce myself! :slight_smile: I go by Ming… and I’d like to tell you about this guild I’m an officer, recruiter, and social directer in! It’s called [The Anti Drama Society] located on the Proudmoore-Alliance-US server. We are an LGBTQ guild, 18+ as well!

We do all sorts of snazzy things there… we are currently in the works of figuring out a possible (??) raid night for some of the guildie peeps to attend, we also do many, MANY fun, social events… as well as PVPing out the wazoo! The sky is the limit with us, really! Oh, I can’t forget to list our main attraction… ~Trade Chat Trivia~ …

Please, if ANY of this sounds interesting… check out my forum spam, that talks a little more about what I… umm… already mentioned, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

If you have ANY questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
Where you can contact me @:
B.TAG:
DISC:

Can’t wait to chat to hear from you!
Have a great day!!

<3 / Ming

i recently changed my b.tag:
FrogCharmer#1305 (b.tag)
FrogCharmer#0033 (disc)

2 Likes

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are a raiding guild, but have a TON of our members who enjoy the social aspect of Evolved!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

1 Like