Darkfallen Skin is missing after AH Hotfix Patch

The Darkfallen Skin and Red Eyes for Blood Elves are missing after this most recent hotfix; aka the Global Auction House Hotfix.

Will there be a Hotfix to fix the affected characters? If not, can we expect gold compensation for the characters affected so they can use the Barber Shop to fix themselves? When will the subsequent hotfix go through so we can get the option restored to our accounts if we had already unlocked it?

6 Likes

I and many others have this problem too. Following for updates!

4 Likes

All of my Elves are Darkfallen and are now reverted to regular Velf and Belf models. Its also not in character creation or barbershop.

3 Likes

Thanks, Kit. It’s being looked into.

7 Likes

Yep, lost the customization and the abitlity to choose it.

Cross-quoting!

Just to be clear, I don’t always have information on potential bugs, so it is still important to post them in the Bug Report forum so our QA team can take a look.

I just happen to see this one pop up so I responded. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

same issue here, following

2 Likes

The character I was using the skin on actually lost the skin and changed to another one. Just adding this to get traction on the thread.

1 Like

It’s gone from both the barber shop and the character creation screen. The option is no longer there for any race.

My customization & the ability to switch to it are missing. As these are a reward for a one-time quest, I expect to and anticipate seeing the problem remedied sooner rather than later.

1 Like

It’s fixed for me now. The Darkfallen option showed up at the barbershop again and I had to get it to show on the character by clicking between it and another skin. I did not have to buy it.

3 Likes

Same. I was about to post to say this.

2 Likes

It’s fixed now.

3 Likes

Not 100% fixed. After logging out, then back in, it reverted back to non-darkfallen. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

3 Likes

You should include that in a bug report.

2 Likes

I did. Just wanted to post it here for those that come to the forums.

Appears to be fixed.

It fixed it, but when I logged out it broke again.

1 Like

This morning one of my Darkfallen characters had relapsed on the Holy Light. Am I going to have to take her to the barbershop every time I log in?

Unless you feel like wasting gold I wouldn’t keep changing it back until it’s fixed…