Dark ranger skin color

I noticed the same when I logged on, tried visiting barber to fix and options are missing

1 Like

Same. I wonder if its not account wide anymore and just have to do it separately on each character.

Nope logged on my hunter which was the one who originally did the quest and its gone too

Mine is gone as well, and I even redid the quest on my marksmanship blood elf and still nonething. Please Blizzard fix this.

Also having this issue. I still have the tmog appearance, but the skin from the barber shop / character creator is gone.

I’m having the same issue redid the quest and nothing happen :frowning:

My Void Elf is no longer undead! Same with my Night Elf characters!

1 Like

Fixed! :grin: I was able to reset it in the barber shop by tweaking the settings, then going back to the original colors. That reset it to the dark ranger look at no cost.

1 Like

write down step by step

Hello, I had the same problem My character has golden eyes instead of red.
How I reliably fixed it, was go to the barber shop. Click on any other option other than the red eyes.
Then hit the reset button on the bottom left it brought back the red eyes. It costed me no gold. It will last until you log out. So keep that in mind if you are roleplaying.

Quaotik is right – have confirmed that this works, and also confirmed that it does indeed break again as soon as you log out of the character. But I guess it’s an improvement.

Same to both and my pet was dead. Why would i want golden eyes? /cry

There is NO option for red eyes anymore…

Appears to have been fixed.

They’re working on it right now.

I just went to the Barbershop - but couldn’t access a chair.

Then I got in, and the choices were there, choosable if you didn’t already have it on the character (this one), but after logging out then back in, it was gone. The Barbershop says I already have those choices.

Exiting the Barbershop they were back.

Relogging and it’s gone again.

EDIT: Oh look! I’ve got the customizations! Maybe it’s really fixed.

EDIT: Logging in, I don’t have them (visibly) but the Barbershop thinks I do.

Edit: Logged out, Logged in, they’re now visible! As are all my alts that have it, (and I can go back to this toon’s normal look.)

Huzzah.

1 Like

Piggybacking off this one- could we get some more subtle variations in dark ranger skin tone and red eye tint?

This morning on login it seems to have reverted again :frowning:

Mine seems to be fine, but it was off and on all day yesterday.

Apparently, from what I can tell from my own experimentation, it seems that the darkfallen “state” flips upon exiting the game, so if your character is in its “light mode”, exiting the game will revert it to its darkfallen state, and vice versa.