Dark Elf Customization unvailable

So after todays patch the Dark Elf customization is no longer available for me. I noticed when I logged in that my Blood Elf warlock had his skin and eyes changed and when I went to the barber the option for the pale skin and red eyes were gone and the same goes for creating a new character on all the races that support this customization. I still have the achievement in regards.

7 Likes

I have the same issue

Same issue on my night elf

Well its good and bad that others are having the same issue, lets hope we get a blue response to this

You’d better hope someplace else then, because Bug Reports is strictly one-way and no one will post on behalf of Blizzard to reassure you, acknowledge the bug, or offer an ETRO. Especially not that. The devs fix stuff at their own timeline and they don’t make any promises.

Although the Support Forum Agents in Customer Support are a lot more communicative than the QA agents here, you still won’t necessarily get an acknowledgement. But at least if you want a conversation , that’s more likely there than here.

Same for me here and a friend I play with had them removed after patch.

I have the same problem.

Same, lost all dark elf ranger customizations.

Then tell me what in the world this channel is for? An echo-chamber?

It’s so you can report a bug for the developers to consider fixing. And that’s all. No conversation, no discussion, no debate.

Player reports bug, QA evaluates report and forwards to the developers’ work tracking system if they decide the bug appears valid, developers work bugs off the tracker in amongst their other tasks (including development of new features).

None of that requires feedback to the player.

You would get as much feedback reporting the bug using the in-game bug report form.

Have a whole barbershop full of angry elves here in Stormwind with me. Yay patch bugs.

I made a new Hunter just for the Dark Ranger appearance, I’m 53 now… The skin is gone, The barber show and character creation are also gone…

BTW, if you had asked about this in the Customer Support forum, where Blizzard employees do communicate with players, you would have seen this:

We never said we were looking for conversation, we said we were hoping for a blue post or a fix.

Hope is good, but this approximately never happens.

This usually happens, but without much discussion or fanfare. Sometimes, without even any notice.