Cut the fresh shenanigans out already

You didn’t even bother reading other topics did you? Poor judgement on your part. You should inform yourself on the behalf of what those “wishful trolls” are really wishing for in terms of fresh servers, before posting such thread.

The matter of gold is just a drop in the ocean in regards to all the other aspects that would be appreciated with the addition of fresh tbc servers.

In that case the only way that they’ll create new realms is if the current servers are overloaded enough to the point where they’ll have to spread additional realms to fit people in, so there is a chance in there they will make fresh realms all depending on the hype and incentive to try out TBC.

They are trying to get Blizz to open a couple fresh no boost, no transfer servers during the pre-patch. Not just overflow servers at launch. That’s the point of all the threads on the official forums.

Edit: I have 4 60s (2 on each faction) and I’d roll on a fresh server if they made them available.

3 Likes

I see your point and I agree with what you’re saying, I’m not an advocate for boosted characters, and what makes people take for granted that they are not going to create fresh servers? They update newly considered thoughts daily almost it seems like, there is a chance where they’ll create “extra fresh realms” for all those people that are complaining.

Yea, considering there isn’t even a release date other than “soon” and they listened to some ideas about drums, ect, there’s still a chance for it. I think the people are just excited and want more news or some official statement on the fresh server idea. They were a little vague about things in Blizzcon.

1 Like

More people thinking they’re important enough to assume they can speak for everyone. What was that? Link 5 threads flooded with lazy people to invalidate the point ONCE AGAIN? Sure! Why not!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/tbc-needs-to-be-fresh-and-separate-from-classic/822825

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fresh-tbc-why-a-fresh-start-for-all-realms-will-benefit-wow-classic/765328

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fresh-tbc-is-the-true-path/718759

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-genius-of-fresh-start-tbc-only/799360

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/tbc-fresh-start-servers-only/674870

Last I recalled, all those no naxx clearing criers rallied up on multiple threads to try to enforce fresh only. You know why they were trying force fresh only? Simple really, fresh servers are useless and dead on arrival where their is definitely not enough people to justify the resources to waste on a couple of cringers who didn’t even play classic OG. If it was forced fresh only like those 5 threads wanted, then they have the populace they think they can get to get those servers running.

You going to speak for more people or you going to quote some streamers or something like the common trope people do here?

2 Likes

I feel like the ones trying to force fresh are the vast minority. Most want just want a couple of fresh severs to go along with the current plan.

If you read through the big threads you’ll see this trend.

1 Like

Cringe post. Fresh servers doesn’t drag you or anyone down, what is this fantasy land you live in?
Fresh realms will grow the player base by a LARGE margin, not detract from it. There are plenty of people on current realms that do not want to deal with all the stockpiling or bots or gold issues they have, or they just want a fresh start because they know how different and how good the fresh start experience is on a TBC realm.

You don’t want it, that’s fine.
Lots of people do want it, and lots will roll on it the same way they did when TBC originally launched with fresh realms.

lul did you play TBC?

3 Likes

Yes I did actually.

Also that part was satire. For the most part.

1 Like

You do realize that when and if they do make “fresh realms” bots are going to start flooding in there too right?Creating more servers doesn’t erase bots, it only attracts more.I could care less if they make extra fresh realms for the people that are wanting it, but if you think that bots will magically go away you’re deeply mistaken. That’s where they will start to continue spreading like the plague that they are.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification, I had some words from the hunters and warlocks in my old sunwell raid. :smiley:

It took a great deal of skill to click my 1 button steady shot, kill command macro thank you very much.

I was a clicker but not a keyboard turner.

1 Like

You are absolutely right. However, there are people who bot who have multiple gold caps and will most likely use that gold to control the economy. That or people will just buy more gold to keep up with the inflation.

There is a large group of people who just want a clean start from all the crap that came from the non stop botting of brd, strat etc. I’m not gonna play fresh but they have a strong argument as to why a few fresh servers would be a good idea.

4 Likes

The botting on a fresh realm would be less, maybe far less if Blizz does better at bot control and people report them, but no matter what playing on a Fresh realm that has bots will be far better than playing on a realm where bots have had free reign to accumulate gold over 1-2 years.
There’s no comparison. No, the bots won’t ruin a Fresh realms economy, they wouldn’t have deep gold pockets for a long long time and might get banned over time. It just wouldn’t be the same problem as it is on current realms.

Without question a fresh start realm will be very different from a current progressive realm.

So you’re not going to play fresh

And…you don’t want bots to flood the servers you aren’t going to play on?

Yeah and I hope that they get their wish, it won’t affect me at all, but it just seems that there is an abundance of threads direly hoping to see fresh realms in place. Also like I said earlier when the realms become overflowing they will have no choice but to exempt the idea of making more realms to keep the player-base stable and in check.

1 Like

I think you are misunderstood. People don’t want to take away your progress and hard earned work (except the gold cap ppl, but that’s a different thread). People just want the OPTION of a fresh server. And they did exist in tbc because I rolled on one when I first started playing.

1 Like

I didn’t even see people asking for ONLY fresh until that guy earlier in the thread pointed out a few people asking for that. It’s pretty clear that would never happen and would be silly anyways IMO. Just a couple fresh servers per region (pvp and pve) along with what they’re doing would appease the majority.

You’ll always have the loud minority yelling about something off the wall that they want regardless.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m aware it happened, I did play all the way from early 2005 up to now.I’m not trying to take away something that happened which was creating more realms, all I’m saying is that if people think creating fresh servers are going to take the bots away they are in for a world of surprise.Yeah I understand that people would like to start fresh on a equal playing field as progression and creating new bonds with other players, but it doesn’t change the fact that creating fresh servers will eventually be as detrimental economically as the current servers are.Like I said, I hope that they do create more realms and I’m one of those #nochanges people btw, although numerous changes have already happened as expected by Activision-Blizzard (R.I.P when Blizzard was its own company).