Cursing in public chat channels

Wow is raited t for teen.

Which is exactly one raiting above a family game it’s def not one.

This is before talking about untainted chat.

Its time to put on fortnite and valorant. :slight_smile: Make him the next ninjah!

Oh no. Naughty language. What if my children read it? Will someone think of the children!

Other than you no the exact raiting of wow teen allows for quite of bit of “bad language”

If you are worried your kids are seeing bad words - I got news for you - they have heard them before and are using them when you are not around.

2 Likes

Hate to break it to you, but cursing is not against ToS. That’s why the language filter exists.

That being said, the line is drawn on any type of hate speech (Ableism, Sexism, Racism, Homophobia, etc.) as well as targeted harassment (where someone is singling you out, and even whispering you using strong language to demean you).

Someone just saying “Awww f#@! I missed realm first 80 by 10 minutes” in chat does not warrant a ban.

Long read, but blue says all of y’all are wrong. Period.

Ban that man IMMEDIATELY.

1 Like

Oh wow…… he got the blue posts on us…. Uh oh. Edit: watch out.

I wasnt wrong. I said nobody likes a snitch and that is very much true.

1 Like

Put in a ticket then

1 Like

I have. Thanks

Hate to say it, but you are incorrect.

No we are not all wrong as a few of us are not talking about what a blue said but the raiting board that oversees them and as such the higher power and the one that wins.

This board has made us so blizzard is not responsible for chat.

As such blizzard saying no no chat is bad dosent mean they have to enforce it. And the enforment they picked is one of auto action from reports so you will see it which is fine only chat beyond a set level gets banned. Blizzard dosent waste dev time on minor offences that is why this system exists.

As per the raiting board it is YOUR job as a parent to police your kids esp when you are playing a t for teen game that dose allow bad words to be used by the game itself even to a limit.

And me filing reports and advocating for them in the forums is me doing my job.

https://i.imgur.com/LFn8A9F.png

Yes and us telling you it is not a issue is us doing ours.

As your demand is redic and a waste of money.

As costumers we don’t want blizzard to waste money on this nor do we want them to enforce censorship beyond a reasonable level that you are asking for.

To bad. It already happens

This isn’t a family game, this is not meant for kids to be playing. Besides the unrated player interactions, the game itself is not kid friendly. Murder, torture, genocide, blood, alcohol and drug use, etc… Why do people get bent out of shape over a little swearing and innuendo when all of that :point_up_2:is the core of this game? :expressionless:

No it dosent blizzard dosent I force chat with gms they use automated enforcement.