Cursing in public chat channels

Maybe demand to talk to a manager. That might help.

3 Likes

Toontown shut down 8 years ago or so. It’s now toontown rewritten and we played it up until 2 years ago.

That’s kinda what a ticket is, and i have sent in a couple

Just create a new chat window and only enable the chats you want.

Turning off general and trade chat is amazing. Game improves greatly!

Sticking to tickets would be better a entire fourm with not a single person here supporting you is not a good indication to blizzard that your demand makes sense.

Both in logical and business sense.

It’s LFG that is the issue. Can’t use it to find groups with all the toxic players

Sure you can join a guild with likeminded people that they can join groups from and the older people can use lfg for them/you.

This is a lack of want issue not a lack of abilty…

Not according to the game makers, they say it’s a mutable/banable offense.

They also say logging in is banable. I would like you to show me the last time someone got banned for logging in.

I made a separate window called LFGarbage since that’s all it is. Only open it when You need to LFG.

Because language and what is inappropriate is wholly a social construct, and as such, the report feature requires several different people to report before it’ll actually look into it.

If what someone says doesn’t get at least a few reports, it’s probably just you bothered by it and you should block the player or let it go.

It takes around 40-50 reports to get a action in a public channel. This is a really small number in fact. As such the fact no action is being takin shows the op is complaining over nothing.

The action is a instant auto mute for 7 days also.

No no no, it’s “snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches” :joy:

1 Like

Turn on the filter. This is not club penguin, if you want a clean environment go play that

Perhaps Hello Kitty, Island Adventure is more your speed?

Turn on your mature language filter. Problem solved Karen.

The game is rated T, not for children

Oh no the text on the screen hurts my fee fees!!!

There are tools specifically for snowflakes like you. Language filter is one of them, ignore list is another

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.