Cursing in public chat channels

I have read the blue pays on this and know it’s against ToS. So tell me why i have reported the same character three days in a row and they are still there doing it…

1 Like

Cause nobody likes a snitch.

32 Likes

Ummmm, turn on the language filter?

18 Likes

turn on the filter if you dont want to see people curse at each other

9 Likes

Why did you turn off your mature language filter if you didn’t want to see cursing in public chat channels?

11 Likes

Something may or may not happen. But, you could stop making a big deal about it and just block them if they bother you so much instead coming to the forums to whine about something that’s 100% in your control :slight_smile: Get a life.

10 Likes

The language file didn’t catch people that can’t spell or intentionally use special characters to bypass the filter.

2 Likes

Lol grow up dude. You should probably just delete this post tbh

9 Likes

Snitches get… Oh sh!t, what was it again?

4 Likes

I forgot, I thought it was “snitches are…”

1 Like

For small stuff like this only the automated action stops them so needs some 50 or so reports obv what they said wasent a issue of on a public channel they can’t even get that many reports

Grow up the tos is a guildline to help people are correct way to act not a end all be all rule book.

<Hands Shocy (with the illegal char in his name) a tissue…

1 Like

Why should my kids have to put up with it? This is s family game and low iq players that have to use foul language or sexual innuendos have no right to ruin that for them.

gO tO rEtAIL.

1 Like

They don’t turn of there chat exactly as blizzard tells you to. As per the us raiting board all chat is unrated in games and as such 18 plus as a parent you are the one allowing them to be there.

3 Likes

People like you are not only ruining the real world but also destroying the gaming world.

6 Likes

Automated report system. Unless a lot of people report him nothing is going to happen.
Best to just put the person on ignore and try to move on. There’s a language filter you can enable too.
If he’s posting some especially heinous things you could always open a ticket (i think).

I use an addon and turn off chat altogether on retail.

I can’t do that on classic, the LFG channel replaced RDF and they have to chat to find groups…

10 Likes

Yes you can. You don’t want to massive diff.

You can find them groups yourself or play with them.

1 Like