[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

You forgot that you need to cook up some bacon and crumble it up in to the mac n cheese for it to be the answer to everything.

2 Likes

Hmmm, I wonder if it would be safe to share it in a private place.

If you mean the “other” forums, sadly they’re not up and running at them moment. Pah moved, and hasn’t been able to get his server up and running.

Hi there
/salute

[Probably not the best of subjects to discuss in the Lounge]
?

Well, now I am curious.

Morning folks!

3 Likes

Open the Twitter link. The second post explains it.

Edit:
The link in the third post says it’s because there is another trial with him set to start in the new year. They want to “prevent a real and substantial risk of prejudice to the proper administration of justice.”

2 Likes

Yeah, someone really should tell’em how the Internet works :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

That was my thought too.

Stouffer’s Chicken Alfredo is another go-to if I don’t want to spend time in the kitchen after work. Pop it in the microwave while I change clothes, then, when it’s time for the mid-nuke stir, I add some freshly-ground black pepper, a little ground cayenne and a bit of cajun seasonings.

You said all my alts would…

You mean like that?

Happy Thursday to everyone, especially those in what I envision is like the Westworld control room of Azeroth :laughing:

Edit: Trolling isn’t wise, even in the OT, Klaytu.

I hate how I take a break from wow and already miss it despite not enjoying it recently LOL! #Addict jk haha. Well maybe >.> I’m wearing a horde shirt drinking coffee out of my horde mug lol!! My friend been sending me music he wants me to track drums too and then send back!:slight_smile: it’s pretty fast, he grabbed inspiration from disasterpieces by slipknot so that’s what’s expected of me >.>.>.>.> CHANNELING MY INNEE JOEY JORDISON!!

Ohh yea does anyone have the meat wagon yet? Is it worth getting? Have a blessed morning friends!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

First off, Joey is one of the most amazing talented drummers I have ever heard. Just saying.

Seeing him in concert, loading him into a gyroscope and keeping that insane beat while randomly rotating? That takes skill.

Just got home from meeting with the boys nana at Best Buy. She has already bought them a switch for Christmas, some toys, cold hard cash. And now…a Hoverboard.

Oh and she also plans to give them cash when they get their new karate belts tomorrow. The youngest a green belt, the oldest a stripe on his black.

Man she spoils muh kids. I might have to take out a loan from them haha.

And the best part of today, because the only thing on my agenda is pick mini me up from school later, is I get to enjoy the monstrous rain storm that is supposed to sweep in. Already been sitting here just listening to thunder in the distance. My zen

Continuing the discussion from (CS LOUNGE):Happy Halloween:

I was putting things on the AH from my Blacksmither and the things I was most worried about losing were all in her bags. The third-level blacksmith weapons from Pandaria, some items made with blacksmith patterns no longer available in the game, and the rare blacksmithing pattern from the last boss in LBRS. I still “lost” a bunch of transmogs and crafting mats I had on the AH, but none of them were rare. It won’t take long to get more.

1 Like

That’s excellent news!

Breh J o e Y s U cKs he’s the Lars of metal! Jk haha he’s super good man!! His newer stuff after slipknot tho >.> ain’t that good at all.

Really love the first slipknot record the most on how unhinged it was, everyone was going bezerk even Iowa, 3rd album they all kinda found their own style and ironed things out, then all hope is gone really really showed that.

AND THEN NUMBER 5!!! Although good I personally didn’t dig the guitar tones after awhile, their new single sounds like a left over from that album and I think it is >.> >.> since they said they are recording the new album in January. I still prefer Joey over jay any day, but he isn’t a bad drummer at all either! He’s in slipknot I mean he can’t suck! Clown said they threw the book at him made him learn every single slipknot song and jam it with just him and clown, while clown gave him extremely harsh criticism lol! Which is totally understandable being in slipknot, not only takes skill but so much energy, they really are art imo!

Holding out this album is good!! Not that number 5 was terrible, and their are some good songs on there, just don’t dig it anymore.

AND I JUST WANT A NEW LAMB OF GOD ALBUM BUT ITS TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR!! Burn the priest cover album was dope, but I want lamb of god <33333333!!

Almost three weeks after my surgery and my legs are still hurting. That hospital bed was really hard on my tail bone. Today is a bad day. I ache from my hips to my toes and my left leg is wanting to cramp up when i walk. Stretching makes it worse.

I need hugs.

1 Like

:hugs: Electronic hugs, guarantee not to add any more aches and pains.

4 Likes

Feeling kinda off today…hope I’m not coming down with something. I’m not hungry and been drinking water.

Saw the cardiologist today, my ticker is doing fine, but I have a bit of high blood pressure right now. Lost more weight though, which is good.

4 Likes