[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

Hey all,

So since we are on the new forums I’m going to start a new lounge thread to start out.

For those that participated in the previous poll, thank you. We’re going to go with a random expiration date on the CS Lounge threads and see how well it works.

Let’s cover the rules of the CS Lounge again, for those who may not be aware, as well as rules for starting the new thread.

We allow one off topic thread to be maintained in the Customer Support forum where regular and visiting posters may engage in more social discussions not directly related to World of Warcraft or other support issues. A few rules apply as follows:

• Discussion of forum moderation, or other users/threads, should be avoided.
  • The thread will be set to automatically lock at a random time, though it will be somewhere around the 30 day mark.
    • The person who last posts in the thread when it closes will be able to create the new one.
    • If the new one isn’t made within 30 minutes or so someone else is able to so as to keep the thread going.
    • We’ll try to set the time when the thread locks during normal hours.
  • The title should always start with [CS Lounge]. Any additional header needs to abide by policy.

As always, be mindful of the Code of Conduct when posting here, but more so, remember to be kind to one another. The best way to have a community we can all be proud of is to set the example of how we should all be treating each other.

13 Likes

Woo! New thread!

/snuggle huggles the Handsome Centaur
/sets up MG’s Pillow Fort

5 Likes

Posting for posterity! Or… something. Is it Thanksgiving vacation yet? I need a vacation! Work has dragged to a halt and we’re all glassy-eyed and needing sleep.

On a side note, rebuilt hubby’s computer, and despite replacing the CPU and Mobo, Win 10 insisted it didn’t need reinstalled. No errors on scan. Was a bit surprised, but happy.

Also, tearing apart a PSU to find the blown cap was fun!

Woot new lounge. I like the random. Getting ready to brine my :turkey: tomorrow morning.

It is also my youngest birthday tomorrow, so lots to do tomorrow to get ready for his birthday, and of course to make my life easier on :turkey: day

Oh… I likey.

1 Like

Poasting in an epic thread

3 Likes

I am really hoping to get home in time for the Anniversary stuff. I have three Allied Races almost at 110 and the buff item would speed that up.

2 Likes

When are they releasing you, Bunny-Gnome?

1 Like

Maybe this week, maybe next. Really hope this week. I won’t know for sure until Friday.

1 Like

I really think this whole forum was done as a way to troll me… I can’t stand when something has an unread count that isn’t zero. So of course I have to go in and clear all the new threads as soon as I see that there are new threads. Thank the gods for the clear all button… However it does mean I have to see a lot of really bad thread titles from General.

3 Likes

Well, that was fast! It would be funny if this thread closed after a few days.

I got to make cheddar bay biscuits yesterday, and they were delightful! Fluffy and hot. The key was to not over-mix the batter, since that would break the gluten bonds.

1 Like

… huh, well. If that isn’t obvious. People shouldn’t be missing that, certainly.

I wonder if when it gets close to the time I used if there will be a countdown. If so, that kind of defeats the purpose of setting a random time, but we’ll have to see how it all works. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sounds ominous to have “This topic will automatically close in a month” xD

3 Likes

I haven’t played with this feature yet, so we’re going on an adventure!

Kalviery (Monkey Enthusiast)

3 Likes

Is it auto-tracking threads you’ve replied in? You can change this on your notifications settings if you’re interested!

Click on your avatar at the top right (where your notifications are) and click the cogwheel to open your settings. Click on Notifications to tailor behavior for when you interact with threads & when you want to be notified by them. This sets the default behavior for tracking when you engage with a thread, but you can also change the tracking status on each individual thread to Normal if you don’t want to see unread status/markers.

Also I can’t see the This topic will automatically close in a month without thinking about this:

4 Likes

Woohoo! :hangs arms and legs outside the [CS Lounge] coach:

2 Likes

Saw Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald today with my sister’s kids, what a fun movie. Set the tone for the next movie.

/noms Kal and Glaxi and Vrak

Kittin - you’re more than welcome to visit!

There’s no leftovers, though.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed it. As a huge Potterverse nerd there were a few things that I was nitpicky on, but the overall visuals were absolutely stunning*. I’m so excited to see more of the wizarding world, too. Like, please show us Ilvermorney in one of the movies. Keep taking us to new countries and showing us more magical culture!

And then when we’re done with that, show me how Wizards live in 2018 because I’m SUPER interested in what modern wizards look like/do. Like, someone has to have combined the technology of a smartphone with magic by now. And I want it.

*So I might’ve accidentally bought these things called ScreenX tickets without knowing. And it was amazing. Extremely pleasant surprise.

3 Likes