[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

{{{{{{:wolf::cloud_with_lightning:}}}}}}}

Thunder hugs!

4 Likes

Glad you’re doing well. Or better. Meds have controled my blood pressure for years now. The heart I just take one pill. I lost 50 pounds, and still have more to go. I’ve plateaued. For almost 2 years…

3 Likes

Preschool Christmas party today! Made a shirt for Bug last night, thankfully managed to get it finished. He loves it.

6 Likes

Ugh…feeling a bit queasy, looks like I’m coming down with something. Got some Cold Medicine, gonna take it and call it a day.

The actual topic of the quoted tweet is censorship, but obviously reading down further the topic being censored (by the Australian government) is referenced in the twitter thread, so sure, any discussion of that topic would certainly be expected to go off the rails; probably best you deleted it.

But Wickedlittin’s post did seem to need some explanation and, technically at least, she would be in violation of a civil statute in her jurisdiction had she posted it herself.

1 Like

Does anyone know if it’s possible to turn off the feature where the forum shifts your character when you log in based on who you last used in game?

It’s a smidge annoying because I’ve almost posted on the wrong character a few times now lol.

I’m not seeing that. This guy stays as my posting character regardless of what character I’ve played and/or logged off on.

1 Like

Same for me

Just saw Bohemian Rhapsody. Powerful, powerful movie.

4 Likes

Yay, incoming weekend! Though I’m surprisingly more caught up on :sleeping: than usual.

:sets up hot chocolate, coffee, tea, and nummies:

It’s sugar month apparently. Baskets of all sorts of unusual goodies flying about. One I was surprised how much I liked was some sourdough nuggets with honey mustard flavor.

The meat of today needs to be over with already. Long day at work, had to stop myself from snapping a few times.

Just want to get t ok the fun stuff of watching my boys pass belt tests tonight. Been a while since oldest has even been able to test due to his rank already. Very excited, but so much to d ok before the. Stressed

2 Likes

Okay I resubbed >.>.>.> gonna go home try to catch up my neckeless this weekend, try out darkshore quests. Debating to swap back to alliance now or when trolls come out to cheat the system haha just kidding <3. ALSO WANT TO LEVEEEEL!! WOO!!! Also at the VERY very end of mgsv again, ready to have my heart pulled out and chewed. Stuck in blighttown atm in dark souls.

Oh God in the break room their playing Christmas music LAST CHRISTMAS I GAVE YOU MY HEART!!! I love it as much as the next guy but I’ve heard this song on the radio way too much RIP!

Have a great day guys!!:slight_smile:

1 Like

/flops in corner

rawr.

1 Like

Had to say goodbye to a few coworkers today. Tough times, since they’ve been really good, but I’m hoping the best for them.

Welcome back! I need to do the Darkshore quests Horde-side, I already went through everything Alliance-side.

1 Like

Survived work. Got groceries for the family through the weekend, and runt a rooni from school.

Groceries put away, and I have 15 minutes to myself to breathe before we leave for the next thing on the agenda. I have NO CLUE what we are going to do for dinner when we get home either.

2 Likes

Last of the Christmas shopping is done…My present from my Dad will be here Tuesday. It’s a 6’x4’ Neoprene double-sided Desert/Grasslands Gaming mat. He asked me what I wanted, I said that, and he gave me the money to order it.

1 Like

Potion Seller is stuck in my head now :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Gonna get a bit of Wargaming in today, as the next time will most likely not be til next year.

Going with the grandpups today to see Santa.

:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:
:cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf:

8 Likes

Was a great night last night. At the test the master instructor had my son go last. There were 3 people involved at the end that had to break boards with their elbow. First two needed a few tries. Total I think was inch thick. Then my kid had to do the same but he had I think it was 4 inches worth of wood. Shattered it. And it sounded solid too.

Then for his choice of fancy. Kick he sent that board flying across the room. The instructor had to stand on a chair in order to get it high enough to make it a real challenge.

Both kiddos were so so happy. Youngest is about half way there, granted the easy half. And oldest got pulled aside after graduation by the master instructor and told he was really proud of him and if he chooses to continue that the real journey is about to begin.

Most importantly they were both beaming.

5 Likes