[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

I hope you reported it as a bug, because it sounds like it is. Once a char has unlocked a currency it should stay on there with a tally of 0 if it is zero.

5 Likes

Oh I will be.

2 Likes

hmmā€¦ iā€™ve got some which iā€™ve taken the currency to zero, and it still shows on that character as an option.

are you seeing it with all, or only specific currencies?

oopsā€¦ my bad, i stopped reading too soon :stuck_out_tongue:

actually, for this currency, i donā€™t mind.
i donā€™t want to see ancient unspendable currency hanging out on all my characters!!

1 Like

The ring base and the created items will all ā€œstoreā€ in your Warbound bank. You can choose which character to do it on that way,

2 Likes

Oh I know ā€¦ I just like to do stuff on Kyzera.

All I had to do was pop into the portal and grab some more currency. Of course that was after I rezzed and popped an invis pot. TYVM to the Ally camping the portal, lol.

Also, it helped me learn that this issue existed.

1 Like

You could have bought it on an alt, put it in the bank, retrieve it on Kyzera, make the heirloom ring.

1 Like

Yes ā€¦ I know. But like I said, doing it the way I did let me find out that zeroing out the currency would remove the listing in the currency pane. So it all worked out for the good.

1 Like

Had a great time on our camping expedition over the weekend. Perfect weather - mid 70s for highs, mid 60s at night. And no clouds until Sunday morning. So Iā€™m a little cooked. The lake water was a perfect 65, so we definitely spent time in the water.

Now, a day off to get everything back to normal, then back to work tomorrow.

6 Likes

That sounds so idyllic! Lucky you. Also, food tastes somehow much better when camping than it does any other time. Esp after a lot of hiking, swimming, boating, etc. Glad you had a great time and even have a day off to do laundry and relax.

Sun here today and over 90 butā€¦not raining or flooding. I think we get rain the rest of the week. Goals today:

• MOW LAWN before it takes over my house. I did it a week or so ago but with the heat and rain it went crazy.
  • Tackle some indoor painting I guess.
  • Round up trash and recycling to put out tonight
  • Find something to batch cook? IDK. I am totally uninspired and I donā€™t want to go shopping even though I need to pick up my meds from the pharmacy. I should probably do it today so I donā€™t have to do it in the rain later this week. Blah.

At least the garden has two nice cucumbers almost ready for me!

5 Likes

put the fan on my dog and my dog looks so stunned and bewildered

7 Likes

The amount of jumping around to try to find out if I did the heritage armor for my Nightborne before I used the gear upgradeā€¦

And then remembered I can just check on Wowhead. Oi.

3 Likes

Hey Mirasol, did you happen to get this monthā€™s Trading Post reward? The target on your back with the arrows sticking out? You sure seem to be attracting some real haters today. Or maybe I should rephrase that to not very nice people. :dart:

I picked 2 more bowls of cherry tomatoes and a few of the large ones that were still somewhat orange. Storms are coming later and once they start to turn color they will split if they get a lot of water.

3 Likes

You missed the removed threads I think. I also suspect there are some posts I have not seen yet. I do have the reward though!

People donā€™t really like being given the current factual information when it does not match their viral internet media opinion.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve been slicing them thin and splashing them with seasoned rice vinegar for a cool crisp salad.

4 Likes

6 hours later I have 2 clean and dried Siberian huskies. They love their bath time and behave so well for it. They know if they misbehave they get tied up for the next one.

6 Likes

Im probably gona get disowned for this lol im gona take a photo of my moms phone then when she goes out im gona txt her a pic of her phone and tell her she left it at home when she realy has it.

3 Likes

Evil DW, pure Evil. I like your style.

2 Likes

I had someone text me once saying they lost their phone and if I could call it so he could find it. Of course, I called him. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I think forum moderation is not supposed to be discussed in this particular thread.

Alsoā€¦ hereā€™s a hilarious horse video:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3Q4P5VEDzNs

It depends on the moderation vraks been known to shed a little light here and there.

2 Likes