[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Now this guy’s “known to shed”:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YORUlxiLJEE

RIP Patti Yasutake may yo be a nurse in the stars Nurse ogawa.

Rock and Roll baby!
Epicenter was just south of Bakersfield. So it started on the NA plate and vibrated the Pacific plate too. I only felt the first one and it was a little shaker. Just enough to rock a baby to sleep.

Bet that scared the Gnomes out of the people driving through the Grapevine, though. Especially the semi drivers.

3 Likes

I was out for a walk and didn’t feel it.

2 Likes

Hope you all having a great evening!

Discovered earlier tonight that Blizzard made Mythic Necrotic Wake into a daily lockout from weekly. Great change. Mentioned this on the Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios Forum as well!

Also, Everyone here is watching a major forest fire to the North of where I live. Evacuation orders were issued for several properties tonight. Not near any towns, But it grew to 330 hectares since it was sparked by a lightning strike two nights ago.

4 Likes

Sigh … Radiant Echoes events on Ravenholdt with war mode active are very lonely. Have yet to see anyone else.

:cricket: :cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

1 Like

Well, finally got rid of that SSD that I suspect has a failing drive controller.

Direct PCIe Gen 4 SSD file transfers are fast.

4 Likes

Good morning all and Happy Wednesday! Storms last night but nothing terrible. Gearing up some inside projects for the week + some TWW events and D4 Season 5 leveling.

Picked 3 big cucumbers today! Yay for gardens!

Hope everyone down South in the US is keeping their feet dry and safe.

drops off coffee, tea, and snacks for everyone

:coffee: :dracthyr_tea: :teapot: :bubble_tea: :croissant: :bacon: :strawberry:

4 Likes

It’s setup day today for the EKC dog show. It only takes a couple of hours to do, and it’s way more fun with friends. Then, afterwards, we all just kick back under the tents, drink beer, and play with our doggies.

3 Likes

Only in my rain boots.

Barn still has standing water. Hubby has to use 4 wheel drive on the VW just to get out of driveway.

One of the neighboring towns had a road wash away sections of itself and that has left people stranded on the other side now.

River is already at flood stage and expected to crest 2 more feet by tomorrow.

Forecast says we should have a few days break from the rain, fingers crossed the returning heat will dry the area.

5 Likes

There all set up for the dog show. Was relatively a great day weather wise in the Edmonton area. A few showers here and there, but nothing serious. I have an itch that Mimic is gonna get his first BiS (Best in Show). But I would even be happy with BoB (Best of Breed). He needs 4 points to earn his Grand Champion title. And Kenshin is gonna crush the competition in Rally Obedience. We’re working on his Rally Advanced title.

5 Likes

Birthday shopping is finished for my Dad. Bought him a model train and a 10.1 Inch Tablet. The tablet came in today, in the process I picked me up an iPad, the last Apple product I owned was an 3rd gen iPod.

3 Likes

Oh dear, my whole house is Apple tech. DOWN WITH MICROSOFT.

Dear god big brother is insane.

1 Like

/walks in the thread to drop off some lock lollies and drinks

5 Likes

I’d eat anything, we pandas have stomachs of steal.

1 Like

Well, he’s watching you.

Just wondering if anyone has heard chatter about whether the character slots for Diablo 4 will be increased when the new expansion drops in October?

My friend has been asking me about it and I haven’t seen anything so far – but granted I don’t play D4 as much as she does. I only have 1 character, whereas she does the Seasons and likes to play multiple classes.

Put on your hazmat suits again chat.

I can sense another wave of a specific kind of post in CS forums coming soonish™.

I prefer some meow mix. :cat2:

1 Like