[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

I get why. That’s not what I’m not what confused about. Why are marketing announcements considered spoilers to some people?

And you’re The Adorable One.

Love Montey Python

1 Like

:sweat:

It’s so humid! Thank goodness the new air is working. It’s chugging its blessed heart out to keep us cool inside. Going outside is a nightmare. It will be like this all week.

2 Likes

I know! I am so so so happy to have the AC with the heat and humidity. So glad I did all the Maint on it this spring and fixed the condenser pump last year. I would die without it, maybe for real even! I certainly would not be able to sleep.

Hope you all having a good evening!

Trying to get my game client to work. Been having issues since pre-patch came out on Tuesday. And now as of tonight cannot even login. Got a thread over on Tech Support. So we will see if this can get resolved.

If not, I’ll have to see about getting a refund on the expansion.

1 Like

Power is out at work from the storm. Stupid generators kicked on. Gah gotta keep working.:weary:

2 Likes

The blues is gonna have one heck of a time cleaning up in the morning.

3 Likes

That threads gona go.

1 Like

Need more than 5 flags sometimes.

2 Likes

Just mute the thread. You don’t need to flag every post.

I know you cannot use the Forums to get around the ticketing system. But can I get a CS rep here to move my character, Xanlorash to another spot?

I’ve tried to open a ticket, But the system just gives me the option to use the Automatic system which is broken. Cause it never moved my character and I cannot login at all in-game as per This Thread I have over on the Tech Support Forum.

Thanks!

Try this link. :slight_smile:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1369/ticket

3 Likes

Thanks! Hope they get to it quick. Says I have to wait 3 days when I submitted it. If this doesn’t work, I’ll have to try and get a refund on the new expansion.

There are no blues here till morning so when u try contact us on characters stuck article this link dont work.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow

That’s the link I used. However it looks like I’m going to have to wait several days to get my character moved. Said 3 days wait time when I submitted my ticket.

Thanks anywho.

Those types of tickets are triaged quickly. Also, the timer shown is for the longest ticket currently in queue … not an indication of your timer.

3 Likes

It looks like all of my characters will need to be moved. Game is now disconnecting me on every character I got.

Have u tried a full UI reset could be a corrupted uI.

On the flip side im enjoying the dragon prince mystery of aaravos on netflix.

I did a complete re-install of the game (2) times tonight now and unable to play. All of these issues started with the pre-patch release.

How does one mute a thread?