[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Click on Tracking at the bottom of a thread and then select “Muted

3 Likes

If u havent watched the late show with jimmy fallon jackman vs reynolds word off u need to watch it it has no spoilers but its not apropriate for the forums.

Another show you should watch is The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. Has some pretty nice jokes.

Gotta log off soon here however. I’m moving tomorrow. Plus getting a new ISP when I move tomorrow. So hopefully all of these issues I have had tonight will resolve when I log back in tomorrow night.

With it being the entire account, and on a fresh installation to boot, I wonder whether it’s a network issue.

1 Like

Dont realy do talk shows but facebook videos are hilarious.

I hate social Media, though i dont mind youtube.

Looks like my character issues are resolved now. A Game Master moved me to the graveyard outside of Orgrimmar and then I could login as normal.

Staying outside of the city for now to avoid the problem from re-occuring.

5 Likes

Goodnight all and go to bed vrak lol.

4 Likes

It’s been raining a ton since yesterday. Most of the west side of the state was getting storms last evening, now we have the trailing edge of the system soaking us. It’s been raining for a couple hours now, and it looks like it’ll continue for quite a while.

Just so long as it gets it all out of its system before Friday - I’m going backpacking with some friends over the weekend up by Sleeping Bear Dunes. Which comes with a 15° temp drop. I’ll gladly take that.

4 Likes

Vrak deserves overtime for that crap last night, had to take him hours to go through that.

3 Likes

He needs more than overtime. He needs some more centaur snacks.

2 Likes

Pretty sure Vrak is currently off on Mondays so he not only did that at night, he did it on a day off.

That said, he IS a night owl… centaur? Is that a thing?

5 Likes

No spoilers below :wink:

My wife and son went to see the Woverine and Deadpool movie yesterday and they both loved it! I haven’t seen it yet myself, but I’ll probably wait for it to be streaming.

It’s raining cats and dogs here today which is somewhat needed after a streak of hot weather and no rain at all.

4 Likes

He’s probably having a good rest now, relaxing and roaming free…

6 Likes

That clip reminds me of a peculiarity of Centaur kinesiology I’ve wondered about.

What do Centaurs do with their arms while they’re running empty-handed? Biped humanoids swing their arms in opposition to their legs, but that’s a bipedal dynamic balance maneuver. Quadrupedal movement doesn’t need it.

That video snippet shows that Centaur just kinda holding his arms out at a weird angle. Feels uncomfortable and unnatural to me, but I admit I am not and never have been quadrupedal (and I wouldn’t have extra arms to deal with if I were).

2 Likes

Should ask Vrakthis this question. He is a centaur.

I made plans yesterday to attend the first available show this morning, but have since made my signature mistake of staying up all night going down internet rabbitholes. The new plan forming involves a late afternoon screening to accommodate a substantial pre-show nap.

I can tell that’s not Vrak by the absence of fez and flybies.

3 Likes

Ended up wasting spending most of my morning watching Sov Cit videos. And, like most rabbitholes, I couldn’t even tell you how I got there. The rage-induced adrenaline boost wakes me up, but puts me in a “mood.” Glad I don’t work retail.

Well, since centaur don’t need to swing our arms for stability, it isn’t usual to put them off to the side, like a Natuto run. :smiley:

11 Likes