[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

I’m in Burbank every weekend.

1 Like

Nvm misinterpreted what i was looking at.

1 Like

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I will never enjoy winter.

2 Likes

Canada my friend, Canada.

Good morning to all! Hot, muggy, unable to paint due to that. Will have to find other work to do!

Mostly just sipping coffee, plain coffee with half and half.

Humming birds, song birds, bunnies, and squirrels so far today. Nothing mythical, yet!

2 Likes
[(https://imgur.com/a/WsgNn2A)]

Mirasol the days seem to get a bit brighter when you pop online.

3 Likes

Awww, that is so nice of you to say! Thank you.

shares coffee, tea, and snacks with everyone

:coffee: :teapot: :dracthyr_tea::bubble_tea:
:strawberry: :blueberries: :waffle:

7 Likes

Ty for the snacks and coffee.

1 Like

Why do people use the word “Vanilla” when referring to the simple, original format of something? “Vanilla” does not equal “Plain.” Vanilla is a real flavor. Try comparing Plain yogurt and Vanilla yogurt. There used to be a homemade ice cream shop near where I live that actually had the flavor “Cream.” It was literally “Plain” ice cream. And it was really good! In fact, I really liked combining it with another flavor to create amore subtle taste.

dfmb

I’m talking everything that’s been posted from SDCC, not solely you. I didn’t even see that you deleted posts until you mentioned it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know I’m dumb, but I’m legitimately confused why you think something announced at SDCC would be considered a spoiler. Cons are PR/Marketing events.

1 Like

Fair enough.

1 Like

Especialy when it breaks the internet.

1 Like

Mirasol i just looked at your guild name and OMG I love it. FLYING DOOM BUNNIES FTW!!!

4 Likes

Not all of us are online 25/8 :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

…that didn’t answer my question. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

it’s just consideration of other regs, but ultimately i’m just one lil elf

1 Like

One, Two, FIVE!
Three sir!

Three!

4 Likes