[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

Yea! I can finally see my armor. It’s amazing how something so simple can brighten your day! :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

This is the way.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Why have gear when you can have placeholder cubes?

5 Likes

I WANNA BE A PINK DRAENEI! so cute

2 Likes

It’s like that in the armory too. It seems it’s a problem with LF Draenei and NB, although the latter show up red.

Oh wait, I see some NB seem to be fixed!

2 Likes

Now you’re just showing off. :smiley:

7 Likes

And also with you…

(sorry, was raised Catholic… it’s an automatic thing.)

7 Likes

Same here! :grin:

4 Likes

@Vrakthris I deleted my post in one of the other threads, 'cause it just seemed like a good idea to get it out of there, considering the ones I replied to aren’t there any more. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And today, Princess Leia finally gets her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. It’s about time!

12 Likes

The ceremony was great. Mark Hamill was there, her daughter had a dress made with a shot of her from Star Wars printed on the fabric, there were animatronic droids and there was much glitter. I’d like to think that Carrie would have had a field day with it all.

9 Likes

That makes me happy. I’m glad she got her star with such a nice ceremony!

6 Likes

Check out the May the 4th Smell of Elderberries post on Imgur for a funny mashup of Star Wars and Monty Python.

8 Likes

nothing but the best for you, old friend

4 Likes

About to go see GotG3 in IMAX. So excited.

4 Likes

I have my tickets for tonight! I have been avoiding trailers for weeks so I didn’t see too much about it.

4 Likes

We aren’t going to see it until Wednesday afternoon. Trying really hard to avoid any news on it. lol

Enjoy, you two! :smiley:

1 Like

Also, I made this post on GD, in case people don’t know about it, because it’s not really well documented:

1 Like

The quest is also available via the Adventure Guide under Suggested Content for those who want to grab it on the go.

6 Likes