[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

I keep forgetting they put helpful stuff in there now! lol I keep going to NPCs. :rofl:

Edit: added that to the post, along with a cropping of that image, thanks! <3

3 Likes

They have also started putting in the weekly quests you get from Therazal in Valdrakken.

This is the one showing this week for my lvl 62 DH.

Sounds great! You’re welcome.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Was a funtastic movie. I have a ticket to see it in Dolby for Sunday to get a commemorative ticket as well.

5 Likes

The sass is strong in you today. Offers a calming cup of tea.

2 Likes

The full moon has brought out some interesting stuff around the forums today. I’d be sassy too. LOL

4 Likes

I’m sure I have no idea what you are referring to. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Not to mention, the penumbral lunar eclipse that also happens tonight. Just wish it was in my hemisphere.

But at least I can see the end of it online later.

Also a meteor shower:

5 Likes

Poetentialy seeing guardians vol 3. 2 decent seats near the top wont know if there still avalable till i get there dont carry my visa on me.

I buy my tickets days ahead of time on the app and onky go during the middle of the day in the middle of the week, so there’s no one around. lol

I totally understand the reference. Lister definitely wouldn’t have been appropriate.

1 Like

Well im gona see it now just sitting down to some food.

1 Like

LOL no. Lister and cleaning do not go together. I just figured Kryten was too big of a name for a simple Roomba. :smiley:

Now I want a chicken vindaloo.

5 Likes

I’ve become so crowd-averse that I buy my ticket an hour or two before showtime, and only if the theater is virtually empty. If I wasn’t carrying quite so much credit card debt, I’d consider renting out the entire theater for myself.

2 Likes

I’ve found that Wendesday afternoons between 12 and 2 are perfect. I’m the only one in the theater. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re already adorable! Are you trying to over-excerpt yourself now?

I usually go in the early afternoon on Tuesdays for the discount.

2 Likes

Anyone else getting Lost Mail notifications for alts that haven’t done a thing to cause something to be lost? Just had 2 bank alts be sent two Lost Mails each containing 1 x Wildercloth and 1x Vibrant Shard. Very odd. The items are stuck in the mail, so further indication that something wonky is happening.

And it is spreading to other alts now.

UPDATE: Okay … seeing other reports of it now. So at least I am not alone in this madness.

3 Likes

Well that was a emotional ending totaly worth it.

I take it you just watched GotG3.