[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

Well, I was waiting to see someone else take up the mantle, but let’s see if I can toss this together before someone beats me to the punch! Hopefully, I don’t bork this up too terribly.

The Rules!

Source

5 Likes

You beat me to it. I was trying to think of a title for it.

3 Likes

Aw, Dathrel took a bit too long. Sorry, I should have bumped that sooner.

8 Likes

I had considered it but was sure if i should since i was the last poster.

On a side note lol that bot thread gave me a good chuckle.

4 Likes

It was the elaborate storytelling in that one post… I just couldn’t even with that.

8 Likes

Right never a dull moment.

2 Likes

Ah, a nice fresh thread. Smells like Lemon Pledge.

CS has been an interesting read today, I’ll say that much!

5 Likes

Look at me being a fail kid. I post the rules, but I had never actually read through them before and the dictates of who posts the new thread and the time cut-off. I know better for next time.

Dathril, I am so sorry! I stole your thunder. :confounded:

4 Likes

You were pretty close to the 30-minute mark.

2 Likes

Referring back to the previous thread: I have a tiny scar on my face where I dropped a laptop on it while in bed.

Thank goodness it was a MacBook Air instead of the gigantic laptop I used for WoW at the time.

1 Like

Pokes head out from under couch :couch_and_lamp:

Why does it look… different? Gasps

2 Likes

11 Likes

Change my dear player and not a moment too soon.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I decided that since it was cool today (low 70s) that it would be a great day to mow the ditch by the highway.

My body does NOT appreciate what I did to it today. I have medicated and am currently alternating between ice and heat on my knee to control the swelling and pain.

But lost a few pounds mowing. Most likely from all the sweating in my knee-high rain boots (it is snake time now – almost stepped on one in the yard the other day). But at least I felt a bit safer mowing through all that heavy thick grass.

Met a new little friend while mowing. Currently hidden for those who don’t like 8-legged friends.

SPIDER PIC INSIDE

Nursery Web Spider ( Pisaurina mira )

I am happy though with how well the ditch looks now. Hopefully with all those old high weeds and grasses gone the centipede grass we have in the yard can start taking over and get that area green again.

RESULTS

I am far less happy with how much trash I had to remove. The tree branches are just an understandable side effect of living in a pecan orchard. But there is NO excuse for people throwing a wagon load’s worth of trash in my ditch!

TRASH GATHERED

But now I will just see if I can relax some tonight. We have to be up before dawn tomorrow as hubby is having his first cataract surgery.

5 Likes

Wow! Just saw the news of what’s upcoming in 10.1 with cross faction guilds. That makes me very happy. Now I will be able to have all my characters in the same guild.

6 Likes

Wish there was a guild merger function. But all of my guildies are looking forward to doing it the long way. :smiley:

Also hoping there will be a sale on transfers! Would love to get some of my Horde off of WrA and to Sentinels with my guildies!

That’s a season I would definitely pass on. :grimacing:

2 Likes

You don’t like constantly running them over?

They startle me but we generally don’t cause them harm. Though I have had to exterminate a few over the years (usually ones that got in with the dogs or horses).

They are an integral part of the ecosystem and I wish for them to continue — just maybe not in close range.

2 Likes