[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

It should be fine to continue. As soon as more information is known they’ll likely update the current blog on the promotion.

And on a side note, I nearly forgot to publish my info sticky. O.o

7 Likes

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

FOR SHAME!

5 Likes

RIP, Distant Cousin of Vrakthris. Wrong place, wrong time.

1 Like
4 Likes

There’s also a vendor in Loamm that has a toy at no cost. The vendor is right outside the inn.

4 Likes

That would require me to be able to get to the caverns I probably wont do that till june when i go on vacation to much else to do in the mean time.

1 Like

I got a quest to go back to the new zone when I had a rep bump. It came by snail mail. It was actually a snail with letters stuck all over it. Get it? Snail mail. Anyways. It is adorable. It follows me around and when I get on a flying mount, it has a little balloon on a string attached to it. I don’t want to turn in the quest cause I love the little bugger. :grin:

5 Likes

OMG I want that as a pet! :smiley:

3 Likes

I noticed in the pet interface, she is listed as a pet. You have to do a quest to get her, but I couldn’t find any info on Wowhead about it yet.

I agree, she is adorable and I would have been heartbroken if I couldn’t keep her!

3 Likes

Sigh. I’m getting tired of this guy being nekkid. I put on the new armor set from the mole people place and I’m still nekkid. I’ve logged in and out of the forum’s multiple times. :slightly_frowning_face:

I see the armor on the toon on your avatar. Get a 500 server error when trying to look at your armory though.

1 Like

You look like you have gear on to me too, Misbecky. Maybe clear your browser’s cookies/cache?

2 Likes

I got to your profile – albeit a little bit backwards (went to pet collections first) to get around the 500 error. I see your character now and they are fully clothed.

1 Like

11 Likes

Anyone else notice that ESC is not cancelling out a log out attempt? As in, you go to log out (not in rested area, so you see timer on screen) but change your mind and hit ESC to cancel it – only now the timer is still counting down while off screen and you end up logged out anyways.

Did full UI reset tonight and redoing my UI. Discovered that was happening while working on everything. Would go to log off and would notice something still needed changing, so hit ESC like normal to cancel but end up logged out of the character.

Just found it odd.

Strange that the UI reset wasn’t helpful-- I was… oh, I take that back.

With ElvUI, ESC closed the timer dialog, but while tabbed out to post this it still logged out. How strange.

Not sure how I didn’t manage to piece that together from your breakdown, but definitely strange. :thinking:

Off to test while in combat!

Sounds like ElvUI needs to update their coding.

There was an update that came out either today or yesterday. It’s behaving the same as the default UI per Kyzera’s breakdown above.

Never did get around to testing it in combat, but the behavior does not present itself when exiting the game either.

May the Fourth be with you!

6 Likes

9 Likes