[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

So because I’ve usually spent all my Trading Post Tender each month, I’m not sure how it works if you don’t.

Do I get to carry it over and it adds to the 1000 I earn the next month OR will it put me only earning 500 next month (so as to not exceed the 1000)? OR the worst case, does it get thrown into the void and I lose it altogether?

I froze the mount this month and really wish I could have bought the pet, but ended up just shy of enough to get it along with the mogs I bought. Thankfully, it looks like everything eventually ends up back in rotation (according to Blizz’s post), so I can at least get the pet at a later date.

As far as I understand it, the Chest in the Trading Post will store any uncollected Tenders until they are collected. So, if you have an active subscription and don’t log in for 3 months you should still receive the monthly amount for those 3 months.

Granted, I haven’t been able to test that myself, but that is my understanding of the system.

2 Likes

Thanks!

So if I have already collected them (i.e., they are in my currency tab), then will those also stick around and be available next month?

1 Like

If they are in your currency tab, you are fine. They will last until spent and I don’t believe there is a cap on those.

3 Likes

Great news! Thanks so much!

/does happy dance now

2 Likes

Oh dear … my poor Worgen. Where is the rest of her face?!?

1 Like

RIP Barry Humphries/ Dame Edna Everage

2 Likes

So this is when I learned that Season 3 was even out.

I sleep with the TV on, for the noise (often something narrated by David Attenborough). Thursday night, I ended up binging the aforementioned Picard S3. I should have known I wouldn’t just drift off midway through the second episode.

Long story short, I called in sick yesterday. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

5 Likes

I dont get why people feel excessive swearing in LFR is acceptable to get ur point across blizzard will come for you eventualy.

2 Likes

Why did I click that link?!?

/bad Kyzera

Also, ever get yourself all set up to do something (like fishing, for example) and get all moved to your fave out of the way spot while queueing – but then the queues move so fast that now you are all done and should be moving on to something else?

sigh

1 Like

I just had a group where someone raged that the tank wasn’t pulling enough. So the tank pulled everything between the first boss and second one. They were nice enough to ask me if I was doing okay as the healer with all of that. Then we kicked the jerky person who was still raging. Things were much nicer after that.

5 Likes

well i have a week to get this months tradders didnt do noble still doable just difficult.

1 Like

Oh yea … shouldn’t be too hard to finish up. I was done before Noblegarden hit.

1 Like

Just been bored lately and finaly started dragons reach story and finshed off alot of other quests.

It took me quite a while before I even went to the Forbidden Reach for the first time. There is always so much to do in game. I really gotta stop making alts.

I got busy with other games RE4 remake lego star wars skywalker collection hogwarts legacy.

Hope you all having a great evening. Been busy for past few days at work. Covered some shifts as well for people that were unable to come in.

Luckily though, Next week it appears I get the week off as a result of covering shifts + doing my scheduled shifts. Perfect timing in my opinion since Patch 10.1 comes out next week! Get to explore all of the new content! :smiley:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Wierd dreams dreamt i was in star trek tos and was being recruited into something corporate how do i know it was star trek i went to spock for advice.

3 Likes

Odd question but does do 15 mythic dungeons have to be DF or can they be say legion of BFA.