[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

It requires mythic plus dungeons, so would need to be current.

The 25 raid bosses can be any raid so that is easy to get done.

The 50 dungeon bosses requires that the dungeon give you experience (or at least would if you weren’t max level), so that one can take a bit to get done.

Have you looked at Wowhead’s guide that ranks the easiest to hardest activities to complete?

link: https://www.wowhead.com/guide/trading-post/activities

The page header for that link still shows as March, but the info and activities are for April.

1 Like

My favorite one this time around: bounce in front of critters. Best. Task. Evar. And if you /love them, too, you get an achievement! Two birds, one stone, cute fun! :smiley:

2 Likes

Im not worried im half way well under with 400 just wanted to check.

1 Like

Diablo IV launch computer system requirements have been announced:

link: https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo4/23938756/make-sanctuary-yours-play-your-way-in-diablo-iv#Launch

My laptop should be good i have 16 gb of memory.

1 Like

Wish Blizzard developed a MacOS version. My Studio blows most of the 4k specs out of the water.

2 Likes

Same, I never run out of stuff to do.

1 Like

You’re terrible influence did HDS no mount fine wasnt expecting one did plaguefall got mount decided to to do torgast and work on that almost finished all 4 of jailers gauntlet but got tire nite all.

2 Likes

Grats on mount!

Have a good night!

2 Likes

RIP Harry Belafonte

5 Likes
3 Likes

::Taps mic:: This thing on again?

I had to go to court this morning. A couple years ago, my neighbor had a less-than-amicable break-up, and the guy wouldn’t leave well enough alone, even with a protection order against him. He visited a couple times that were captured on a camera I have pointing out at the parking area, which I provided to her and the police. So I got subpoenaed to appear at the trial, which was scheduled for today. Apparently he took the hint and pleaded guilty yesterday, but nobody bothered to tell me. At least I got a paid day off for it (and my former neighbor finally gets some closure).

9 Likes

I have had a few friends go through that where the guy just can’t take a hint that the party’s over.

One had a former lover go the trouble of parking in her driveway and scream at her and call her everything under the sun with a PA system he put in his car all because she refused to take him back as he was very abusive to her physically and mentally.

4 Likes

I just watched two people have an entire conversation via car horn. One of them turned in front of the other, who had to slam on their brakes to avoid an accident. I don’t know if the turner didn’t leave enough room or the braker was going too fast, but they each seemed to feel the other was in the wrong. The braker paused in the street (dangerous!) to get in some extra honking before driving out of range.

I have a pretty good guess at what they were saying, and it made me laugh how much it sounded like actual speech, but I’d lose my posting privileges if I quoted much of it. I think the last line was probably “Same to you, bud!”

7 Likes

Glad to see the forums are back working again. I tried with 3 different browsers most of the day and was getting 404’d with them.

4 Likes

good so i wasnt the only one.

3 Likes

Sorry folks, I wasn’t able to post in time to warn anyone. It was all rather sudden.

8 Likes

You could always check “Is it down” website.

maybe its time to upgrade the flies then if there slowing down.

4 Likes

That makes two of us. I thought it was something on my end i disabled ad block plus and ublock then did a complete reinstall and still nothing.

2 Likes