[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

It’s the checkered flag to indicate you crossed the finish line first. You have won World of Warcraft!

6 Likes

We shall now call you Checkers…lol

2 Likes

At least you have clothes. :flushed:

2 Likes

Your Armory shows normal for me right now.

1 Like

I guess the new transmog fixed it for the armory. Now I just have to wait for the forum to catch up.

1 Like

I’m going to try to change forum characters for a bit and see if that forces a refresh on Cyntaria.

1 Like

Forum caught up for me. Have you tried clearing your browsers cookies and cache?

2 Likes

I went and cleared my cookies and cache and it’s caught up now. Thank you.

Now I have another problem. When I cleared cookies and cache I lost my automatic logins. When I went to log in, it asked for my authenticator code but for some reason it isn’t pushing the code notification to my phone. I know it was working before because I’ve used it several times since I got my new phone about 6 months ago. I read the support articles and did some research and one option said to remove the authenticator from the account and reset the app, then reattach the authenticator to the account. I’ve successfully removed the authenticator but when I try to reattach it, it’s asking for a serial number. For the life of me I can’t find the serial number in the mobile app. I guess it’s off to the tech support forums for me.

Update - I figured out the authenticator issue. All is good now.

1 Like

Looks like d4 server slam beta gona happen may 12 to 14.

1 Like

Serirs finale of picard didnt disapoint thetes a cameo at the begining voiced by who you think.

I noticed that. Also received an E-Mail letting me know about it as well. Def going to participate in it when it goes Live for those few days! :smiley:

3 Likes

Picked up Far Cry 6 on sale. $12 for the fame and 3 skin packs, not that i particularly care about the skins.

Brutal, but fun so far.

I am enjoying it.

2 Likes

AT&T Wireless screwed up our bill and my husband’s phone. I had it escalated up to get it fixed and she put me on hold to figure out what happened, acknowledging their screw up, then disconnected a little bit later.

Now I’m having to go through this entire process again and now they don’t want to escalate it.

Why Customer Loyalty didn’t call me back is beyond me.

Really not enjoying the integration of the AUTH with the BNET app.

Now I get notifications across ALL my devices every time someone is playing or I get a message from people I am already chatting with in game. I have to leave the notifications on in case an AUTH issue arises, so therefore am now stuck with it everywhere. I much preferred it when I could have the BNET app notifications set to off and could have the AUTH set to on with sound. But now I had to turn off the sound cause it goes off all night with every little game alert.

I will be posting my feedback via the in-game suggestion as well.

2 Likes

Found something cool coming up:

Starting on 3 May, you can get the classic novel Dracula delivered to your email inbox, as it happens. I’ve never read it, so this might be a good way to start.

1 Like

It is a nice night out tonight, so we dined outside in our little pop-up tent thing (example image). It felt kinda like a safari for a while with Stormy and Shadow circling the tent like lions, lol. Nero went for the brute force approach and just went up under it to get inside. Needless to say he was quickly relocated to inside the house.

1 Like

Check your settings in the Battlenet desktop app for these:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/906234294333218826/1099153965918199878/btag1.png

See if that helps. That’s my notification setup in the desktop app and this is my notification setup on the phone:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/906234294333218826/1099154231560253583/IMG_9997.png

4 Likes

Thanks! I had forgot to look at the phone app settings. I think I got the phone app to stop alerting me to every little mundane thing now. I really just want it to alert me to AUTH issues, so hopefully it will now.

4 Likes

It’s an eerie kind of panic when 48 hours after plugging it into a couple different outlets and cables… your steam deck still isn’t charging. :woozy_face:

But then making the rounds and plugging the original charger back into the outlet it started in… suddenly it works again.

2 Likes

Bad timing I think. They’ll lose some people to the launch of Tears of the Kingdom.