[CS Lounge] Fall Festivities and Friends!

just keep playing at your own pace, and enjoy the time that you do have when playing.

4 Likes

I went mage then went to northrend.

2 Likes

Yeah… I just thought it was funny that not only did he create a new Dracthyr on the Horde side, but he even deleted his Alliance version that he’d invested time into. Now that’s a true and loyal man of THE HORDE!!!

#dfmb

1 Like

When does that drop?

#dfmb

I went for a Horde Dorkadin too. Going to log into him in a sec to get his first Brewfest goodies.
Between BC Timewalking week and brewfest. I have too much to do. I’m knocking out the 500 tokens from the first TW dungeon last boss kill per character. In prep for the Anniversary event. I’m also a few years behind on Brewfest.

Haha, I deleted him and rerolled … but apparently there aren’t any restrictions.

I am heartbroken. She was 16 and in end stage kidney disease. I can only say it was peaceful but it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. My face won’t stop leaking.

:broken_heart: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Imgur

That picture was taken when she was much younger. Where did time go…

Fly on your wings across the bridge baby.

26 Likes

Its never easy but you did the right thing tbc rainbow bridge poem.

5 Likes

12 Likes

I deleted five characters so I could make an earthen. I found four more Remix characters I didn’t play since Remix finished (no bank bags so easy to identify). I’ll delete those to make Dragons or another Earthen.

3 Likes

Mirasol she is with my 2 Siberian Husky’s mommy, who passed way on Monday. Jasmine will ensure she gets a silver harness so she can run and play with them.

12 Likes

Thank you for your kind thoughts Rycerz. I am so sorry about your loss of Jasmine too.

11 Likes

It appears the report options changed again? Atleast, I think a few options got removed.

Wasn’t my loss but it felt like it. Jasmine belonged to a very dear friend of ours. She has a Siberian husky breeding program in BC, where we got ours.

2 Likes

Sending this to you both. My condolences to you both.

8 Likes

I think some of it were bugged, and some of it didn’t make sense.

2 Likes

I think I’ll bring this over from the other thread instead of derailing the other thread…

Pooh, this is a horse

Vrak is a Centaur

7 Likes

Also he doesnt eat hay.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Oh yikes

3 Likes