<Critically Dumb> 5/10M Top 100 guild on server T/W (7-10 CST) -

[H] - Critically Dumb - Zul’jin - 2 Day Heroic / Casual Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Zul’jin/Horde

About us:
We Are Critically Dumb a raiding guild that was formed during Legion. Our goal is to push beyond AotC and into Mythic content. Guild leadership consists of several WoW veterans.

About our community:
We all share a get sh*t done attitude while still having a good time. This a game/hobby and we expect to have fun while meeting our goals. Guild provides all raid consumables.

What we ask of you:
Be knowledgeable about raid mechanics ahead of time. Early on, light fight explanation/reminders will be provided, but please come with an understanding of the basics.
Have a good attitude and be open to feedback.
Participate in activity outside of raiding. There are lots of opportunities for Mythic + and PvP.
100% attendance during 2 week trial.

Raid schedule (6 hours weekly):
Tuesday: 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Wednesday: 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)

Roles needed:
We review all applications regardless of role/spec and try to work with the player to find a spot. Right now, high priority Hunter or any ranged dps.
Extra:
As mentioned above, we run lots of Mythic + and several guild members run rated PvP (arena and RBG). We also have achievement, mount, and mog runs ad-hoc.

How to apply:
If you are interested in joining us, please reach out directly to Sig on Battle.net at Sig#11142 or on Discord at Sig#9905 He will invite you to the discord. We look forward to chatting with you!

I was told when I joined it was a Christian only guild. The raid leader insists I was mistaken, 0/5 stars would not eat here again.

I’m kidding, it’s a lot of fun raiding with this crew.

1 Like

Lmao I dunno about Christian guild. I’m pretty sure most of us would spontaneously combust walking thru a church door :rofl:

Ok let’s get this post back to the top

I clearly have to much time on my hands

That’s cuz you nukinfutz

We pick things up and put them down

Jeepers Creepers

Where you get them peepers

Raided one night and they sold one of my kidneys. Woke up in a bathtub full of ice. Join up so I can get yours, thanks.

1 Like

Let’s go get that Soul Render prog 50%in two pulls

Hello everyone,

Thank you for joining me today on this momentous occasion. I have specifically been chosen by this guild to provide insight on what it is like to raid with them and sell YOU the viewer, on this guild. To start, when my friend and I first joined this guild I was interviewed by the OP while he was on a job site, welding. I couldn’t hear a thing but I got the gist of what he was saying “this guild kills bosses ya mudda”. Although I couldn’t understand the OP due to his thick new jersey accent, I caved and joined with my friend. We began raiding with them and were thrown straight into heroic prog despite our characters being ilvl 200 and 2 days old. no explanations, no nothin. just balls to the wall prog with no hesitation. We obviously sucked and they were no doubt looking for new recruits. That was, until my friend had asked if the entire guild wanted to see his hair. they humored him as he posted the worst selfie imaginable in the discord. Everyone laughed and we were invited back the next week. As the weeks went by my friend and I were getting more and more gear and climbing the dps charts when suddenly, we were the top dps on SOME fights. My friend continued to make stupid gestures and make an idiot of himself and we both soared to the top of the meter, we had finally found a guild of like minded people who were just as stupid as us. Since that time my friend and I have taken a hiatus from the guild but, that will not stop me from writing this long drawn out story about myself and my friend. long story short, this guild is full of idiots who like to play the game. They will not be on any other day other than raid days and will rip you apart for being yourself but at the end of the day, what are friends really for? Theyre for thickening your skin and making you want to quit the game after 100+ pulls on remnant. My name is Conbolt, my friends name is dedidatedwam and I hope you have enjoyed my story.

PS, Nydus and chillah are the real homies #rangegang

2 Likes

Hey I’m in this guild it’s pretty good they have potluck dinners once a month but Sig just throws out everyone else’s food when they get there it’s a really fun place to be

1 Like

Hey there’s only room for one Chef in Sig’s Kitchen :rofl:

This guild is pretty great, although they do need to eat more chicken. Pretty sure I’m just around as emergency rations, but it’s all good! Unique people all around but wouldn’t trade them in the world. Won’t see me around dinner tho, things get sketchy

1 Like

Ayyyyyeeeee that a boi moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Come help with Pain Smith prog let’s get it dude put that on a cracker!

Now that’s Money!