Enh shaman (Area 52)lf raiding guild

251 6/10 mythic SOD enhancement shaman looking for raiding guild. raid times anywhere from 8pm to 1pm EST Monday thru Friday.

Hello!

I know you stated times but figured I’d give it a try if maybe you’re at all flexible.

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - low priority on all healers
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Windwalker Monk both High Priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Hi Lengo, if you’re willing to switch to Alliance, we have some rogues and warriors who would love an enh shammy!

We are a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with M+s happening most nights. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We were 7/10M in CN, currently 4/10M and 10/10H in SoD. We are currently looking for 2 exceptional dps.

We are located on US-Proudmoore, one of the most populated US Alliance realms.

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 (bnet) or Stefanie#2047 (Discord) if you’d like to join or have any questions!

We’re a recently transferred guild from Alliance looking for like-minded individuals who want to raid. Our goal is to get AoTC and advance into mythic. The team consists of past CE players who are looking for a more chill raiding environment that gets sh*t done.
Currently we have a main team for Mythic progression. Spots are competitive on the main team.

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST for Mythic Team
Saturday/Sunday 9pm-12am EST for Heroic only Team

What we need:

Tanks: open
Healers: open
DPS: open

We provide all flasks, enchants, feasts, pots, armor kits etc. everything you need to be successful.
We expect all raiders to show up 10 minutes ahead of time for trash pulling and getting summons out so we start on time and get prog going.
We expect all raiders to show up with a good attitude and take the time and dedication of everyone seriously, raid attendance is extremely important to us and will bench or replace people who cannot show up reliably.
We expect all raiders to take our progression seriously and come with an understanding of their class. We will provide resources and people to talk to for anyone struggling with rotations if need be.

We come to raid with a progression mindset and love doing M+ outside of raid days. If this sounds like a guild for you or you have any questions message me on discord or Bnet!

Discord info:
John Sullee#4435 Heroic Raid Leader

Bnet: Ghastlee#1307 !

Depending on whether you’re willing to faction change, we might be a good fit for you.
Karma Gaming, [A] Proudmoore
Monday/Wednesday 12:15am-3am EST

Looking to fill out our dps as we finish AOTC and head into mythic. And I would LOVE to have an enhancement shammy.
Hit me up on:
Bnet: Northstar#1699
Discord: northstar1#9128

Looking for new guild again.

Hey there, So I’m not sure if we are what you are looking for, but I do have a DPS spot open to start next week.
We raid Tues/Wed 8-10:30est 4/10M
If you are interested leme know :slight_smile: Discord - Aearo#9581

Hello! I am the GM from Bloodlust Theorycrafters on MG. We are a 9/10M guild in need of more bodies for Sylvanas progression.
Raid Times / Days:
Tues / Thurs 8-11 PM EST.
If you are interested, please contact me on discord or bnet.
BNet: Alarassian#1566
Discord: Alarassian#4731

bump still looking for raiding guild

Hi Lengo,

HGC on Tichondrius is 10/10M and would like to recruit an enhancement shaman. We secured Cutting Edge in our first tier as a guild after building a roster from scratch and only raiding one night a week until August.
Friday: 6-10 PM PST
Monday: 6-9 PM PST
Discord: Anastasia#0069

Hey Lengo,

Do It Live 8/10M Tues/Thurs 8pm est- 11pm est looking for a resto shaman if youre interested add my discord!

Discord:Mulmorg#7926

Hello Lengo,

-and the boys- on Bleeding Hollow is currently 7/10 M and looking to round out the roster to finish the tier strong. We are a light-hearted 2 night raiding guild with the goal being fun and CE if possible. Great place to have some laughs and push further into raiding while going for CE.

Raid times:
Tuesday/Thursday 6pm-9pm PST

Add me @ Wrektar#7750 (discord) and/or Wrektar#11854 (bnet) if this interests you.

Hey Lengo,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking.

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M SoD, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hi Lengo - I see you’re currently horde, but figured it doesn’t hurt to reach out just in case.

I’m with Almighty Push, an Alliance guild on Proudmoore, currently 7/10M. We formed about 2.5 months ago when a group of friends found theirselves all in the same situation around the same time. Three different guilds imploded and/or quit within 2 weeks, leaving a handful of friends from each guild who are still very focused on CE. We all came together and formed Almighty Push. We’re social, focused, still like WoW (even though we know it’s not perfect), and we post stupid funny stuff in discord - but most importantly we steady prog by coming prepared with knowledge of the fight, knowledge of our class, raid mats, and identifying mistakes after pull.

We don’t expect perfection - we expect improvement and personal responsibility. We don’t fuss at mistakes, we don’t fuss about loot - we act like adults, we use our time effectively. We’re 5 months into the raid - there’s not a lot of time left to waste. Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 pm CST. We typically run an H SOD on Saturday at 8 PM CST.

Outside of raid we run keys - many of us have our +20 portals, all of us have KSM on our mains. Some of us do RBGs. But mostly we just chill and chat in discord and help each other out with whatever needs doing.

Let me know if any of this sounds interesting. I’d be happy to talk with you some more.
Btag: Saberpro#1901; Vorfness#2788; Sensei#11921; Gracyn#11617
Discord: Saberpro#1256; Poosboi#3537; Sensei#1162; Gracyn#8603

Come be a part of the Almighty Push!

Bump lf for guild

Our Enhance shaman is looking to make the swap to Windwalker so we have a spot for a new enhance shaman spam below if your interested

Yo! My guild on Illidan, Grime Squad, is currently 9/10M. We raid 8-11 PM EST on Wed/Thurs. If you’re interested, hit me up on discord: shovelface #8725

Hello!

Feel free to direct contact or use the application. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

Progress:
SoD progress: 7/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Undeadblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad
Application: https://tinyurl.com/z9m9edzj

I am with Cerebral on A-52 Raid days are T/W/Th 10pm - 1am EST Currently -10/10M SoD- got 10/10M in CN Add me on Bnet to talk Nosthehoss#1668

Hi Lengo,
The Epitome of Iniquity is a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with people who love running keys. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We were 7/10M in CN (while raiding 2nights/week), currently 7/10M in SoD. We are currently looking for exceptional dps.

We are located on US-Illidan, one of the most populated US Horde realms. We transferred from Alliance over the holidays.

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 (bnet) or Stefanie#2047 (Discord) if you’d like to join or have any questions!