249 havoc dh 6/10m exp looking for core with similar prog

im looking for a evening core for my havoc dh i have recent logs if needed from mythic and heroic im wanting a core that is very active in mplus and raids friendly positive vibes only plz no toxicness. i can raid up to 3 days during the week.

Hey Fraxure! Check us out and give me a ping on Discord so we can chat! Shadow.

Nox Oriens (10/10H 4/10M SOD) is looking to add 3-4 DPS, main spec healer that can dps and a main tank or dps/tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

horde only and only a high pop server plz

Name: The Chub Club
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 7/10M
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8:30PM-11:30PM CST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual 2 Day - Aotc 100% end game goal CE.
About We are a community guild now that is just looking to have fun and kill bosses while helping people get better at the game. We have alot of good raiders that leave the egos at the door.
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Ret Pally/Holy (High)
Disc/Holy Priest/Shadow (High)
Resto Shammy (Med)
Mage(High)
Warlock(Medium)
At this point we will take any dps!!

Any Geared, Heroic ready DPS or Healers

*To Join, Send me a Discord DM MiniSoda#4635 Bnet - MiniSoda#11866

looking still

Hi Fraxure!
The Epitome of Iniquity is a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with people who love running keys. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We were 7/10M in CN (while raiding 2nights/week), currently 7/10M in SoD. We are currently looking for exceptional dps.

We are located on US-Illidan, one of the most populated US Horde realms. We transferred from Alliance over the holidays.

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 (bnet) or Stefanie#2047 (Discord) if you’d like to join or have any questions!

1 Like

Need a full time DH as I am currently playing mine in raid to fill slot 5/10m raids Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est on Zul’jin high pop server spam below