Enh/resto sham & Hpriest/spriest lf mythic guild for 9.2

im an Enh (MS) with resto (OS) and i have been in previous us top 100 guilds and have logs to prove my worth from when i was raiding seriously. my friend who is Hpriest (MS) with spriest (OS) who has a bit of raid exp but wants to take it more seriously in the coming up tiers
we’re still working on getting caught up so keep that in mind.

Hi Covyd,

We are currently 5/10 mythic and working on painsmith. We are looking to bolster our roster for painsmith and 9.2. Hit me up on battle.net: slegEr#1552 or Discord slegEr#2069.
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 pm eastern time.

Thank you

hey! let me know if this sounds interesting to you guys would love to talk over discord add me! funkeoto#8862

Recruiting Mythic Raiders for 9.2! forgot the link haha my bad

Hey, we are starting recruitment for 9.2 and have DPS flex healer rolls open. MOst of the time it will be dps in 9.2 from what our Healer core is.

Guild & Server
Girls Night Out [H] Kil’jaeden formally Brigadier of Hell

Current Progression
10/10H & 5/10M SOD
(10% 180 pulls) - Pain Kill pull anytime now

Raid Times/Day
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST / 9pm-Midnight EST
Tuesday Optional 6pm-9pm PST (On pause until 9.2 with most of us on 3rd or even 5th alt that don’t need Heroic anymore) - 9.2 Tuesday will be Optional Main’s Only to clear and re-clear Heroic for 4-6 weeks and then move to ALTs / Funnel Runs

OPEN
DPS - Open All (Looking for one solid player)
Flex Healer - Open All BUT Monk

Priority
DK with OS tank (95%+ DPS Roll)
DH with OS tank (95%+ DPS Roll)
Mage
Hunter
Lock
Boomkin / Feral
Sham
Priest (Flex Healer and or can play both Holy and Disc depending on Boss)

Other Players Welcome to Apply and Trial

WHY Girls Night Out

Mythic Guild pushing SoD until end of tier and Hard CE focus 9.2
Here to improve and find team players over turn and burn players
M15+ Daily as well as Weekly Organized Full Guild Groups
M20+ Push Groups in Guild
Adult Players Most 25/30+ and welcome Adult Atmosphere
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

If you any questions please reach out on discord!
Recruitment Contact
Discord: Oro#6621

Hey, if you’re still looking for a group we are looking for 1-2 dps classes that could flex heal if needed for our raid team for 9.2 We’re 5/10m right now and looking to hit CE for next tier. We run Fri-Sat 7-10 PST and usually run a heroic alt run every week as well. You can add me on Discord Broadsword0486#7243 if you have any other questions

Hi There,

We, Mythoclast are 5/10M and raid sun/mon 8-11pm EST. We are currently looking for ranged dps or x1 healer.

feel free to hit me up @ jrzo#1414 on bnet if you have any interest for you and your friend.

thanks,

We would likely need the priest to OS as we good ok healers. Here is our info!

Feel free to direct contact or use the application. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

Progress:
SoD progress: 7/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Undeadblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad
Application: https://tinyurl.com/z9m9edzj

Hello, we are Stop DPS, and raid Mon- Tues 7-10EST we are currently 5/10 M, we are looking for a few more people to round out our roster for 9.2 but we are still currently raiding and doing alt run, keys and anything in between. our goal is to achieve CE every tier.

let me know if youd like to chat more,

Bnet- Lyssa#1156
Discord- Olysian#5213

Would love to talk to you both would the priest go shadow main spec? We are 5/10M we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin horde spam below if interested

Nice to see you Again hope all is well!

Is a Little Salty – Tichondrius is currently recruiting dedicated raiders for our Mythic in Sanctum of Domination raid team. We have recently revamped our team in 9.1.5 and we are currently 3/10 M. The guild has always had a mythic raid team with our best progression being 10/12 M in Ny’alotha but due to various reasons the team decided to take off the end of the tier and the beginning of 9.0. Our raid lead is currently 8/10 Mythic in Sanctum of Domination. We are a mechanics-based raid team and that will always be our focus. We have the ideology that once mechanics are mastered then downing the bosses will come with ease.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday evenings. However, the guild typically will host heroic and normal SoD runs, transmog events, host RBGs and run Mythic+'s throughout the week. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions. Thank You.

Our Current Needs:

• Priest (Shadow, Holy, or Disc)
  • Resto Shaman
  • Warrior (Arms or Fury)
  • Death Knight (Frost or Unholy)
  • Rogue

All DPS/Healers will be strongly considered regardless of spec or class but the above will carry more weight.

Raid Times are as follows:

Tuesday 7:00 PM – 10 PM PST

Thursday 7:00 PM – 10 PM PST

What will be expected of you:

• Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.
  • Attendance is a MANDATORY, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but posting out for attendance for the team to make adjustments to roster is to ensure that the raid does not suffer.
  • Preparation is another key component; we ask all raiders to show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the backups just in case is required.
  • Watch the fights, practice the fights, and be respectful to our fellow raiders.

The best way to reach out to us is through discord by direct messaging me on discord at

Deathsdotter#3483

B-Tag: Dotty#1845

Hey there! We are currently looking to solidify our roster for the rest of this tier and into next tier. Currently we are 5/10M with Prog on Painsmith. We currently raid Sunday, Tuesdays, and Weds from 8pm MST-11pm MST. If you would like more information feel free to reach out to me on Discord at Aeverite#1646.

Dusk to Dawn @ Mal’Ganis is a long standing guild that is looking for new blood to fill out our roster. We have a skilled roster but the roster boss is what is slowing us down, due to the state of the game. We have a laid back raid atmosphere but know when to turn on the “focus” button when needed.

We are willing to gear out people just coming back to the game that can show logs from other raids that look promising. As a guild we run alot of Mythic plus and alt Heroic SOD runs. Very alt friendly guild. We mostly play late night due to life. Very friendly guild with the average age of around 28.
We need any exceptional ranged DPS, also an Enh Shammy. We are open to bringing on Tanks and Healers if 1 of our main raiders was willing to swap positions for you. Also if we feel that you are good enough to fill up that role in their spot.

Like the title says we raid for 2 hours tues, wed, and thurs @ 12pm to 2am EST.

If you have any other questions or would like to talk more about possibly joining us you can contact me in game at ImIntheWorld#1201 or through Discord @ Devil#9780

Feel free to direct contact or use the application. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

Progress:
SoD progress: 7/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Undeadblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Most Asked Questions
How does your Trial work? [Trials are required to be present and active for three weeks of raiding. Trials must join the guild to be promoted to a raider]

Are you Recruiting for Roster or Bench? [We don’t have a bench. We have a roster. Everyone has an equal chance to be in for progression and we work on getting everyone rotated for reclears for vault. My raid leader will decide who is in for prog and he also likes to rotate people to give them playing time and experience with the boss.]

What if I can’t always do three days? [We are looking to become flexible with our team and slot in a rotation of 2-day persons between the three days. Feel free to discuss this option]

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad
Application: https://tinyurl.com/z9m9edzj

Dusk to Dawn @ Mal’Ganis is a long standing guild that is looking for new blood to fill out our roster. We have a skilled roster but the roster boss is what is slowing us down, due to the state of the game. We have a laid back raid atmosphere but know when to turn on the “focus” button when needed.

We are willing to gear out people just coming back to the game that can show logs from other raids that look promising. As a guild we run alot of Mythic plus and alt Heroic SOD runs. Very alt friendly guild. We mostly play late night due to life. Very friendly guild with the average age of around 28.
We need any exceptional ranged DPS, also an Enh Shammy. We are open to bringing on Tanks and Healers if 1 of our main raiders was willing to swap positions for you. Also if we feel that you are good enough to fill up that role in their spot.

Like the title says we raid for 2 hours tues, wed, and thurs @ 12pm to 2am EST.

If you have any other questions or would like to talk more about possibly joining us you can contact me in game at ImIntheWorld#1201 or through Discord @ Devil#9780