Area 52 250 Hunter looking for right home

Hello! My name is Grahu I am currently a 250 BM hunter with 5/10 mythic experience. My guild fell apart back in September and I decided to take a break from the game. Now that a new patch is upon us I am back and looking for a new home. I am open to rerolling to a different class if need be but would prefer to be on my hunter. I went 8/10m in CN before SLG killed my guild and was CE in Nyalotha. I am looking for a CE focused guild on horde that raids 8 EST or later. Please reach out to me if you have any questions that I can answer!

Grahudivn#1540 for Bnet and
Grahu#9098 for discord.

I look forward to chatting with all you wonderful people have a great day!

Hey check us out.

[Area-52, Horde] [1/10M] [10/10H] Is a newish semi-hardcore raiding guild with a mission to achieve [Cutting Edge]. Self improvement and self accountability is a must, while pushing to clear content in a timely manner. We have a very active Discord, and leadership with Cutting Edge experience.

We have immediate core spots open to push current content. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if your role is not listed. Spots are competitive and effort will be rewarded.

Our short term goal is to achieve Cutting Edge and then push to ultimately becoming a top US 200 guild. All of our leader ship sports cutting edge experience. Our raid lead is 10/10 Mythic SoD (current tier).

Currently Looking for:
Any DPS
DPS With tank OS

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday. 7:45PM-11PM EST

What we expect from you:

If given a raid spot. Be committed to your role in raid.
Be reliable, show up to raid on time and notify leadership (at least 6 hours ahead of time) if you can’t make it! 95% attendance is key.
Be prepared, show up to raid with: consumables, gems, along with gear that is fully gemmed and enchanted.
Respect everyone’s time and effort (this is basically a teamwork building game)!
Be adept and know how to play your character (using all of your spells and attacks correctly and efficiently).
-Knowledge of all the boss fights in the current tier.

Apply through Discord
Discord Invite Code: [8nhMUVk3FD]

Hey Grahu,

Would be interested in chatting if you are at all interested.

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M SoD, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hey Divn!

My name is Rystrave, officer in Small Indie Company on Mal’Ganis. We are looking to recruit 1 range DPS as well as 1 DH to join us on m-Sylv prog starting next week.

Below is our guild spam. Feel free to apply or reach out to me if you have questions. Have a great rest of your evening!

Small Indie Company》 of Mal’Ganis is looking for 1 DH AND 1 RANGE DPS to round out our roster to continue our journey in to mythic. We are starting mythic Sylvanas prog and we are EXTENDING.

Much of the guild are past multiple CEs earners, looking for a more relaxed raiding environment to get cutting edge at a relaxed pace. We achieved CE in Nyalotha together, and ended M-CN 5/10M after reforming from our previous guild and taking a break until 9.1 after burnout and many wipes on the recruitment boss.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday, 7-10pm CST, 8-11 EST. An optional push day may be announced if a boss is close to dying, but this is only for mythic proggies.

Current Prog: 9/10M, starting Sylvanas prog January 4, 2022

Current recruitment needs

• Range: ANY RANGE MAY APPLY, MELEE WILL BE CONSIDERED BASED ON LOGS
  • Melee: HIGH NEED DEMON HUNTER
  • Healers: exceptional players may apply
  • Tanks: closed
    Socials and casuals are welcome to join - we have an active Discord and there’s usually something going on!

If you are interested please apply via our Discord at discord.gg/smallindiecompany. If you have immediate questions feel free to reach out to me on Discord at Rystrave#6146

Where are all my Area 52 Guilds at???

here we go looking for a new home!

up up we go

We are in search of a hunter for our raid team we are 5/10M we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin horde if you are interested spam is below

Hi there!

Check out Extra Crispy, 9/10m Horde on Area-52