Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Whatever, I’ve quoted the interview directly and highlighted what was pertinent to my argument, your willful ignorance and misdirection is no longer my problem.

Because that’s what was mentioned in the interview. This is clear for anyone with basic reading comprehension.

Go ahead and quote the part of the entire interview where they state that Void options will take precedence over any and all High Elf customizations and that players are to stop asking for more High Elf options.

We’ll wait.

This is another place where there was a race, High Elves, in the game which hadn’t really been represented on player characters. Blood Elves were the closest, but had felt green eyes. It was an opportunity where we had a number of elven races, and we could tie it back to their roots, letting players choose where they want to align and what fantasy to play out. We did have a lot of discussion about it, ultimately we might do more in the future, but for now we’re providing the option to have a few High Elf customizations available.

The entire paragraph, literally from start to finish, verbatim, is about High Elves.

Not only does this snippet refer to High Elves, but the entire paragraph.

Both you and the person you’re quoting are highly disingenuous here. The entire point of that paragraph is providing the High Elf fantasy to players.

Don’t throw stones in glass houses? I’m at least not quoting anyone, let alone the most toxic this forum has to offer.

I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to agree with this.

I didn’t perceive it as you did, but then again I’ve seen you beat people in the neck over their preference for hair, which they’ve never meant anything by.

I’ve also seen you not bat an eye when one of your anti friends expressed the same sentiment and you completely let it slide.

You are literally playing the racism card anywhere you can towards your opposition in an attempt to paint us all as racists, all because you didn’t get what wanted and this is very transparent for all to see.

It’s also quite hypocritical to attribute your opposition in this light while as I stated above, you let your proponents slide.

So no, this is not about being fair or impartial for you or actually standing up for a real world issue.

As far as the actual High Elf discussion goes, yes this person does have a sordid history, as does everyone else you seem so fond of quoting.

The point is that they had nothing to bring to the table aside from personal attacks and making stuff up, which seems to be your problem as well.

Like I said, you really shouldn’t throw stones in glass houses.

Again, trying to label me as a hypocrite is highly ironic considering the source as you turned against virtually everyone here supporting High Elves like a Pitbull when you didn’t get what you wanted. I’m also not quoting personal attacks made at your expense for the lulz.

As far as this topic goes, I’m finished with the circular personal attacks with you as that’s all you seem to have to offer these days.

So I’m going to follow suite and move on from this.

I’d definitely like some more refined looking styles for Void Elves. I definitely like a few of the Draenei hairstyles myself as fair as refinement goes, but I also like the Sassy tails style that Night Elves have.

Alleria’s hairstyle with the braid would be lit as well.

3 Likes

I would say that is your own problem you’re actively dealing with as well, as we both have actively practiced inferring, you like I said earlier just actively deny thats what you’re doing, and try to discredit someone else from doing the same.

Quote the part they explicitly state more HE customization is coming they don’t, they could very well just as well have been talking about customization in general which is the more logical conclusion to come to.

And you feel entitled to more?

If they mention it oh so many times, then why didn’t they explicitly say more HE customization?

You’re inferring as much as I am, and I have no problems poking holes in your take of the situation, because you would see the last of the BE theme gone without hesitation, and I would not.

My problem?

When did I insult your reading comprehension?

You’re problem seems to be villainizing and demonizing anyone who doesn’t support your stance and I’m not okay with that, it was most evident by the comment you liked, but you didn’t like my analogies, I guess that was the beginning and the end for your support of real life analogies villainizing people huh? You only like them if it supports demonizing the people you already work hard to demonize.

The point of it addresses how they’ve done that, and loosely addresses more customization to come; you are applying that to mean more HE customization, because you feel entitled to more to come, that is a you problem, I don’t not recognize it is a stance to take, it is just not my stance, you on the other hand actively try to discredit that stance while pushing your own biased line of seeing things.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/give-void-elves-natural-hair-colors/608611/646?u=lannisterian-tichondrius

People do that on their own, which is a reflection of the people who don’t call it out, which I am fine with doing, if you think me calling out people who do these things applies to you as well, then maybe that is telling, if not then what is the issue? The fact you don’t call stuff like that out if it goes against pros? We know that Sel we’ve seen it.

You know what? No, I’ll address you one final time.

Try the entire paragraph.

Because the article all but invites to ask for more. That’s the selling point of the expansion ie player agency.

…they did.

No, you decided to roll over and have a tantrum over Blood Elves, while I continue to argue in good faith, something you haven’t put out in months.

Yeah, you’ve referred to High Elf supporters as a whole as greedy, entitled, racist, to name a few of the oh so flattering terms you’ve used.

When you took what I quoted verbatim and attempted to tell me and everyone else that none of it was actually said, quite frankly.

My problem is that you are demonizing and villainizing people who don’t support your stance, and I have a problem with that. Other people come along and disagree with adding High Elf options for Void Elves and merely make their case, and that’s fine.

You mean the off topic analogies on iphones that was actually counterproductive to your argument?

Yeah, sorry I’m not a fan of stupid and off topic analogies.

Okay, so I provide actual evidence, yet you get to make stuff up. Got it.

And yet the people you quote and look up to become increasingly disgusting as the conversation rolls on. This person is known for their gaslighting, provocation and slandering tactics.

Like I’ve said, I’ve seen your friends make comments that you consider racist with not a peep out you, so you can step down from your soapbox now, as you’ve demonstrated you don’t give two :poop:s about actual racism, it’s just a sick slandering campaign you’ve decided to embark on because you didn’t get your way.

Those people shouldn’t have said that stuff, but it’s obvious you guys are also taking advantage of this situation to slander those that disagree with you, which is arguably worse than simply making a comment in poor taste.

Seriously though, grow up.

6 Likes

Lann, do you not see yourself as a broken recorded, with the same argument over and over and over again. And pretty much that same argument used towards with every Pro on the forums.

4 Likes

I see pros being broken records all the time, if I have to make the same arguments that’s fine you’re doing it too.

You’re talking about people bringing the same arguments to the table and ignoring how you or people who argue in line with you also only bring the same arguments to the table.

Seriously man, I am seeing the same argument you are using towards everyone.

Calm down, go outside, get some fresh air, replace the needle. You’re getting way to worked up over nothing.

1 Like

First of all this is funny coming from you who can’t help but prolong the drama off the forums.

Again maybe that is how you deal with things, I am not worked up, I am posting on a public forum, I don’t say, take it off the forums and prolong the drama :confused:

I don’t know what you’re saying here but I find it alluding to something pretty awful.

Dude, seriously, calm down. You’re getting worked up over nothing.

3 Likes

Is this where the most un calm person is trying to make me seem not calm, I am fine thank you for your concern I don’t quite buy it since you have a jab about something pretty uncalled for.

I’m not going to say what I think you just made a joke about and insinuated but I think it’s pretty low.

You liked this comment though.

And this one, so I find that pretty awful. You don’t have the high ground Sel, you never did :confused: I’m not claiming perfection, but I do actively try to hold anyone I see accountable, you actively do not.

… I do not endorse bad behavior on either side, it’s not my fault if only one side shows it more, what am I going to do make up things to call out people you think I should be calling out? That is ridiculous.

The funny part is where you are quoting the part I wasn’t fond of, while it was the other part that warranted the like.

I’m not going to sit here and coddle you over it.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/554/670/1a5.jpg

MFW I read this post. I took my like back when I got to the needle part.

No, you absolutely don’t and I called it out in said thread. I also called out your double standards when it comes to your views on racisim. You’re definitely casting stones in glass houses again.

You completely endorse vile behavior from antis. I called out a personal slight made against me and you proceeded to treat it like meme. That would be akin to me saying “Sic em Cezol, lolol” or “Remember that one time Sara made that off colored joke about a needle??? Iconic.”, none of which I have ever done, nor would I ever.

Seriously though, this conversation is childish and I’m through with it.

In my time in the threads and when I was in the discord I’ve seen plenty of horrible things that weren’t called out.

I left the discord because of that toxicity.

5 Likes

The irony of a pro-helf Blood Elf alt that is never played accusing others of gaslighting.

3 Likes

hey, arent you broflake?

No. But you’re a two post alt.

1 Like

Alright I know we all have our opinions.

But I suggest you be careful with your words.

These posts recently have been getting more and more personal and downright toxic.

14 Likes

tis me, hyperspace. sorry was checking my alts. so pyreanor…isnt broflake in that guild?

Aed isn’t Broflake.

2 Likes

was just thinking …hey what happened to bro? havent seen him in awhile!

I think Broflake is taking a break from the forums? Idk for sure, I think he’s doing well though :heart: I miss him on here too.

1 Like

He’s sort of over WoW, can’t blame him. Especially with the price hike.