Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Because he should but we all know he won’t so I’m sure this will just go in circles and circles and circles because it already has.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: Not sure what your point is gnomes in the slightest

2 Likes

Well, I’ll use this as an example from my own experience, especially since it is the same person that was effected. A while ago, when Lann became an Anti, I was being a bit too toxic towards him, and I bought the drama to the discord server as well. Now, with the server mods decission, I was told to apologise and make peace. But Lann never accepted that apology, and completely ignored me.

Now, when I was told from Gnomest what Lore did, I advised Gnomest that Lore shouldn’t worry about apologising, because Lann will ignore it, just the same as he ignored me.

I agree that some way to make peace should be made, whether apologising to Lann, but the thing is, is Lann willing to read and accept it so, the past can stay in the past, or is it going to be the same thing he did to me, and having to take a break from the forums to get him off the case of what happened?

To be fair, that’s basically sums up these threads in general.

Wait, I shoulda gone with

3 Likes

I know, I know, I’m pretty well known about telling it how it is even when sometimes I shouldn’t especially when I’m really blunt. :yum: :yum: :yum:

You insinuated an issue with needles, and started drama with me day in day out for months both on and off the forums, and then continued to contact people you knew I kept in touch with even after I left that discord instead of simply leaving me alone, you were owed 0 of my time and yes I chose to not reply to you at that point.

Why you’re bringing this up I have no idea but you do you.

2 Likes

So, obviously liking a post means I am supporting the trolling now huh?

1 Like

I mean, my point is that combining that with lecturing everyone BUT them makes it look that way.

2 Likes

OK.

Lore is causing the hostility.

Me calling him out on it isn’t the issue.

He needs to do something about it.

You are too easy.

I am not a moderator in the anti discord. Only a member.

I appreciate that.

They’re welcome to question me though. No harm in it.

8 Likes

You’re linking to a post where I’m telling you to calm down when you were way overracting to Pro’s comments… And with that comment, “replace the needle”, you obviously don’t get the analogy of “needles and threads”?

I was using it as an example towards a statement on why I told Gnomest that Lore shouldn’t worry about an apology. If we tell Lore to send you a message in any way possible, for him to apologise to you for what he has done, are you going to accept it, or are you going to ignore it and continue acting like you’re the victim of everything?

Because you can not be all perfect yourself when you and Zandrae alt hopped to like few post in this very thread yourself.

2 Likes

You mean when they made it quite openly clear that they were doing it to make a point about people trying to sneak around with alts? Seriously, any time I’ve seen them do that they’re pretty transparent about what they’re doing.

4 Likes

You’ll have to ask him, I only have 4 posting characters all named Lann so it’s not a secret and I accidentally liked SOMEONE ELSES post on each one I know the difference between liking my own posts or making a character to impersonate another forum user.

You made the comment several times off the forums to the point I knew what you were insinuating it wasn’t cool then isn’t cool now. And for what? Because I don’t agree with you on HE options that will always be so crazy to me.

2 Likes

Right… So it is alright for Bob to get some Ice Cream but it is not alright for John to get any Ice Cream…

I get it, everyone has their opinions. But you’re acting more towards like people have to respect your opinions but you won’t respect anyone elses. That is seriously how it looks Lann.

3 Likes

Nah, more like there’s a difference in someone sneaking around using alts to try and make their opinion look more popular than someone going “OH! You think you’re clever with your alts, look, I have alts too and I can like my own post with them too!”

6 Likes

I was in the boring Tower of the Damned but whether someone accepts someone’s apology or not doesn’t mean someone else that’s in the wrong shouldn’t still give it, I have chewed out quite a few people in these threads at times and almost always apologized after the fact because I felt bad about it and some of them forgave me, some of them completely hate me and some are some of my really good friends now but the point is it’s the right thing to do.

2 Likes

I can’t speak on Lanns behalf. All I know is that whether or not someone accepts your apology, it is still the right thing to do.

4 Likes

You’re right! I just think we all choose to treat you like one since you’re so sincere

2 Likes

At least I didn’t resort to noshing on living things’ mana. Ugh.

1 Like

Man, I remember when people were feverishly saying that this thing didn’t exist.
At least we know this is all a brigade though.

1 Like

Since when? We’ve been pretty open since we started and pretty much announced it in these threads when we started it. But if you’re going back that far, we did make it to make fun of people like you pretending we were some shadowy nefarious secret group controlling the forums.

6 Likes