Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Says the one who drank demon juice?

Nightborne are just so bad… I am ashamed the company went so cheep and Lazy with them.

1 Like

The Allied Races in general need some love. We have so few options.

6 Likes

Death Knight NOT demon hunter. Look before Answering.

Truth.

Here’s how they should look, vs what we got instead:

5 Likes

I asked:

where exactly is this “theme” idea coming from?

You replied

Check a dictionary Sara it is in there.

Yeah, you can’t see yourself?

Yeah, this post

Telling you to take a break and find something else to do as you were over worked up over nothing.

2 Likes

Ugh. Don’t even remind me about that weird chin cap attached to the chestpiece??? of the heritage armor.

3 Likes

I’m referring to Blood Elves, not Demon Hunters.

But, if you missed W3:FT, let’s just say there’s a pretty stark lore reason behind your glowing green eyes option.

and you need to go read the lore. The green eyes were from the fel pylons used to power the city.

1 Like

Uh-huh

You’re insinuating I am not calm and need to replace a needle, that is just so lovely.

All the while you’re the one who is not calm, because I do not take issues off the forums for the sake of drama, I just state my opinion here something that apparently has you worked up.

1 Like

I agree, but I think they should finish the core races (some of them didn’t get much) before moving on to allied races, like they initially said they were going to.

I’m also thankful void elves got what we did so early, because I wasn’t expecting to get anything this soon tbh.

3 Likes

I’m fine with that honestly. The vanilla races really did need love. I’ll wait my turn.

More than anything I hope we get some new hairstyles and jewelry.

3 Likes

You obviously can’t look at yourself. Maybe time to lay off the Blood Trolls Voodoo my friend. They’re doing weird things to you.

Tauren and Gnomes need more love. the Forsaken need a upright option or a complete bone option.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I agree. They don’t look like Footballs anymore.

No skeleboyes please, too spooky.

I’d destroy worlds for some Forsaken options like Nathanos.

1 Like

Not if you’re creative… and be able to be open minded.

3 Likes

Just do natural hair colors at this point. Void elves are blood elves so how do you steal from yourself?

3 Likes

I don’t think it computes for him. But lets just drop it, if he wants to be like this, then that is his problem.

Our problem is…

A Horde vs Alliance World Cup using the Gnomes as Footballs.