Can't list M+ group

There was a bug with the filter that would refuse to process new entries because of something it didn’t like in the name/title.

The work-around was to use just the word TEST in the group name/title, make the post, then edit the post to rename to what you want it to be.

Can’t do that without the authenticator. Only thing you can do is set the standard/timed/completion drop down which does change the name.

Odd that they’re testing for things in the title. One thing they definitely don’t test for is “WTS” or “Carry”

2 Likes

Confirmed. I can list Tazavesh keys with no problems but cannot list Grimrail on any of my toons.

2 Likes

Yes I made a ticket and the person said that they’ve received a bunch of reports and then told me to “bypass the issue with the authenticator” which I can’t get lol

I literally refuse to do 40 +10 keys and just want to list my 16

2 Likes

So at least we know it’s an issue, and not a penalty or a sleazy way to make us buy phones.

2 Likes

same here 10

1 Like

And

Would seem to be in potential conflict.

You don’t see customer support break away from mostly useless pre written responses very often.

1 Like

Just encountered this on this character. With a +2 Junkyard key.

I’ve done several keys on other characters with 0 issues. Seems weird. I try to list a group and it just wont list.

1 Like

UPDATE: If adding your authenticator didn’t work, you also need to turn on SMS Protect (w/e that is), and if it keeps giving you “Security error” or whatever you need to refresh your phone number in the account security page.

at least that worked for me, hope it works for yall too

Or they could fix the bug? I don’t have a phone, and I don’t want the annoyance of having to look at a phone for a code just to login to things. Whenever other sites tried to get me to add a mobile number I say “skip”. Cell phones are too expensive in Canada, and I have nobody I want to text or talk to(my house has a home phone anyway that I don’t have to pay for) so I have 0 use for a phone.

7 Likes

agreed, they should absolutely just fix the bug, or even remove the authenticator requirement entirely since the ads still flood group finder, but i saw a few people say “i added my authenticator and it still didn’t work” so I thought it’d be worth clarifying :smile:

4 Likes

still can’t list grimrail without authenticator

2 Likes

i believe you need the authenticator now to post them

Can we have a blue post please?

3 Likes

I still can’t run M+ which is my primary content. Really frustrating watching everybody else able to play but I still can’t.

3 Likes

I am still having this problem and bug report isn’t getting feedback.

2 Likes

No, I don’t want to have to give away a lot of personal information and go through verifying steps to Play a DUNGEON in a 15 year old MMO.

3 Likes

Blizzard has responded in this thread :

They’re working on a fix!

2 Likes

Well they better hurry it up!

4 Likes

Hadn’t received any notifications for a while and was hoping it had been fixed.

The hope was misplaced.

2 Likes