Can't list M+ group

Amen, brother trying to spread this around so more people see it

2 Likes

At this rate I am worried we wont be able to push our own keys at all this week. Stares at my +8 Grimrail

2 Likes

Could always ask how much the carry groups would charge to list your key for you.

But that’s the absurdity of the policy.

1 Like

8/6/22 and I can’t list my Grimrail Depot key. I just gave in and got their stupid authenticator, yet I still cannot list it.

1 Like

Yea the Authenticator dosen’t actually fix it either, I decided that I’d try to get keys done by playing with a friend; we did a Kara key and then it upgraded to a Grimrail and now he can’t queue.

Very epic

1 Like

Getting conflicting reports on this then.

Which doesn’t bode well. Would indicate this could be a much more difficult issue.

1 Like

Did you have both the Authenticator AND SMS on?

No, I can’t get those and you don’t need them to post your key, it is broken

1 Like

Anyone seeing any carry adds?

Oddly gone. Don’t think I’ve seen that in years other than right after a reset.

Ah. Well right now only those with both Authenticator and SMS can post their keys. If you don’t have both you can’t do custom text and the Iron Docks/Grimrail and both Mechagon keys are broke. Those with both active can post fine though.

I don’t see any either o.O I saw them earlier today but none now. Weirdd… maybe they back end are blocking ‘WTS’ and ‘CARRY’ words.

I wish if they found a fix they’d let everyone use custom text again :frowning:

Its weird I was able to list my +14 Gambit and Did it in time +2 and now I have Worshop +16 and can’t list my key.
But with my other toon I have Iron Docks +2 and cant list either my keys.
and I can’t install the Authenticator on my phone because its not postpaid strange…

1 Like

Did they ever implement restrictions on using LFG if you’ve been reported a lot?

Good news! Appears fixed

2 Likes

Indeed! Was able to list Grimrail keys on two chars just now.

Still broken for me.

Same symptoms as OP.

Would have been impressive for it to have been fixed late on a Sunday.

I was able to run one, Iron Docks, then I lowered my reward key, Grimrail Depot… and I’m stuck again.

That’s just Bizarre.

Seems like intermittently keys are generated that don’t work with the LFG tool.

Broke again? It let me list last night(but didn’t have time to do the key, was just testing it) and now I can’t list it again.

So frustrating.

2 Likes

same cant list any of my keys multi dollar company is so bad

1 Like