Can we please get some GMs before the game dies?

You can’t sell tokens for money. Itd be no different/cleaner than selling the gold directly

The day Williams was last seen on the forums is the day Khlause appeared and starting posting with the same frequency and the EXACT same opinions on everything.

Williams

10 Dwarf Hunter

Seen
30 Mar

Khlause

26 Human Rogue

You just happen to be “friends” with him and only decided to start posting his opinions and same fascination for conspiracy theories when he disappeared. Both low level alts too.

Of what relevance is this to the thread?

3 Likes

Because some people only post here to purposely propagate misinformation about Blizzard and their policies. They’re the equivalent of Russian twitter bots and people need to realize that.

1 Like

Hahaha. Totally caught. What a stupid thing to lie about.

I feel (perhaps incorrectly) like it would be harder to police tokens. At least you can monitor suspiciously large amounts of gold via algorithms. You would need to manually check every single toke sale, presumably.

Dude, you’re just making it so much weirder. Just admit you got caught and own it. These obviously contrived stories are just… odd

You disagreeing with somebody doesn’t make them equivalent to a bot spreading disinformation.

I see Khlause post regularly on these forums and more often than not he posts meaningful and accurate contributions to threads.

Whatever your animosity towards him, or this other person who may or may not be the same person, is really neither here nor there.

3 Likes

There was another guy I caught who claimed he wasn’t the poster who stopped posting, that it was his “uncle” that introduced him to the game and that’s why their opinions were so similar on everything. He also said his “uncle” stopped posting because he was working too much.

I’m not joking.

What does this have to do with anything I posted here? Maybe you should do your homework.

Am I wrong when I told you that ActivisionBlizzard is not the one directly in charge of WoW in china?

Am I wrong about Blizzard Entertainment customer service and quality of the past being their halmark in the industry?

Am I wrong that Classic WoW is profitable?

Actually I strongly disagree with him on AV and the alliance. He thinks all alliance players are terrible and that the horde is better. He also things AV is fine, and that the alliance just needs to play better. I also strongly disagree.

Maybe you should go look because its a discussion I argued against him on very venomously.

We do share a lot of common ground, but on PVP we are very much opposed on a lot of things.

1 Like

You’re joking, right?

lol

Rough speculations =/= spreading disinformation.

Blizzard does not release the information we would need to answer this definitively. Considering some megaservers have 10k populations and there are lots of dead servers with only a few hundred players, that’s not an unreasonable average to arrive it.

It’s probably not 100%, but it’s a fair assumption.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand how it works. They use gold. You can trade mail etc gold, which allows for cash transfers. Tokens cannot be traded, mailed, auctioned at a low rate etc. If you buy a token, you can only then use it or sell it oh the auction house at the Blizzard determined rate. If you convert your gold to tokens, the only monetary value it will ever have is isolated to that account, forever and ever.

Itd be like trying to launder money by buying yourself golden teeth.

Yeah Not sure how someone can RMT the gold tokens at all, but maybe there is a way? Maybe they are using the battlenet currency?

Ah, my mistake. I was of the impression tokens were a tradeable item. That makes sense.

Whoops, I guess I’ll be accused of being a Russian bot now!

1 Like

ROFL, someone get the banhammer!

1 Like

So it’s just coincidence that your 1st ever post was on the exact same day the guy he called you out on stopped posting, you played on the same server, and you somehow have an intimate knowledge of his opinions on a wide variety of topics. Totally just crazy happenstance…

Come on dude… stop

1 Like

If you want some actual insight into things instead of some bizarre opinions, look through Vrakthris’ posts on the CS forum:

Some small insight into the banning process and appeals:

Explanation as to why GM’s don’t appear in game anymore:

They don’t outsource their support like many falsely claim:

There was also a post explaining how much larger, faster and how many more people their CS team helps now compared to Vanilla as well. Their CS team is BETTER than it was during Vanilla.

Exactly, which is why tokens help combat botting. Blizz sets the price and takes it out of the black market in a way that the botters cant exploit.

Megaservers have FAR more than 10k populations. If you averaged the subs across servers at the end of Vanilla, you’d have over 20k subs per server.